1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
sorry for posting again in this thread

posted
This bg looks so pretty on my full hd TV

posted

Gabi wrote:

This bg looks so pretty on my full hd TV
FHD 1280x1024/1360x768 TV?
posted

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Gabi wrote:

This bg looks so pretty on my full hd TV
FHD 1280x1024/1360x768 TV?
That's my monitors resolutions yes (2nd monitor is actually a TV, not full hd)

The full hd TV is in another room, usually i'll use an usb to watch movies on it, but since it's broken right now i have to move my PC there.
posted


My desktop, about to change it though :c Also, too lazy to make new icons for my programs on the bottom to match. D:
posted
I feel like posting here as I haven't done so yet~

posted

Joof wrote:



My desktop, about to change it though :c Also, too lazy to make new icons for my programs on the bottom to match. D:
I LOOOOOOVE~ this desktop. o.o
posted
posted
my desk :)

posted
posted
osutop :3



edit fixed link
posted
posted


But I never see my desktop like that, its most of the time just a clusterfuck like this

posted
posted

failboat wrote:

Why hello there, Corin, you sexy beast.
posted
corin the fat fucking slag that doesn't ever reply you mean
posted

failboat wrote:

corin the fat fucking slag that doesn't ever reply you mean
You pm me at 3AM and expect me to be awake, dafuq man.
posted

Corin wrote:

failboat wrote:

corin the fat fucking slag that doesn't ever reply you mean
You pm me at 3AM and expect me to be awake, dafuq man.
All the cool kids stay up late. You're quite obviously not a cool kid you aids-infested cumdrizzler
posted
posted
Nothing Special...
show more
Please sign in to reply.