1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
orz
posted
My wallpaper changes every 15 minutes so my desktop doesn't look like this all the time :P

posted


2 screens :O
posted
posted
posted

narakucrimson wrote:

My wallpaper changes every 15 minutes so my desktop doesn't look like this all the time :P

So epic.
posted
posted
posted
posted

I love this bg
posted
I may or may not have been told my desktop is somewhat messy a few times.

posted

Piotrekol wrote:

Awesome, could i have the name of the artist?
posted

Gabi wrote:

Piotrekol wrote:

Awesome, could i have the name of the artist?
Here. Artist : nironiro
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/829629
posted
:arrow:http://i.imgur.com/6rOXT.jpg

Warning: huge picture.
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Here. Artist : nironiro
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/829629
Hurr that artist lol, anyways thx :)
posted


This is just the picture.
posted
Mine's classier.

posted

sillyloli wrote:

:arrow: http://i.imgur.com/6rOXT.jpg

Warning: huge picture.
You call that huge ?

You got nothin' on me.

Linked for the sake of not raping Jarby's bandwidth with an 8.9MB PNG. <3
posted
posted

Rena-chan wrote:

sillyloli wrote:

:arrow: http://i.imgur.com/6rOXT.jpg

Warning: huge picture.
You call that huge ?

You got nothin' on me.

Linked for the sake of not raping Jarby's bandwidth with an 8.9MB PNG. <3
So you have 3 screens just to have nothing on your desktop? D:
show more
Please sign in to reply.