forum

Impossible mode [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
lolcubes
There really is no point in that lol.

Circle Size 0 (the biggest ones) on streamy maps is quite hard imo ._.
MillhioreF
I can think of about 3 maps that are possible to FC this way. What's the point besides letting cheaters climb the ranks even faster?
peppy
I like the idea of a mode that keeps getting harder as you go on in the map to the point you can't possibly pass. Scoring based on % you progress through the level :P.
Wishy
Wouldn't work since most maps don't have a constant diff spread during the whole song. The fact that some already get extremely harder towards the end (or the opposite) would ruin this mod on most songs. Would be really fun tho for multi (last man standing).
Archangel Tirael
Um ... Hmm ... It's amazing, but I was surprised! Lol! :D
Tsukasa

MillhioreF wrote:

I can think of about 3 maps that are possible to FC this way. What's the point besides letting cheaters climb the ranks even faster?
Well that's where the system kicks in provided that it WILL detect cheaters
Oinari-sama

peppy wrote:

I like the idea of a mode that keeps getting harder as you go on in the map to the point you can't possibly pass. Scoring based on % you progress through the level :P.
That gives me an idea.

What if you choose a loopable map, such as the Nyan Cat song, and then raise the difficulty at the end of each loop? Is it possible to code it so that the hit circle and AR increases automatically (each loop), also the location of hit circles are "flipped" after each loop (like what HR did)? That should create some dynamics.

The map will eventually become impossible to play, but the idea is to see how far can people go. Can call this mode "Survival"
ZeroEightOne
I think, your request might be "The Impossible mod"

Circle Size : 10
HP Drain : 20
AR : 12 (You can see the approach circle for only 150 milliseconds)
Overall Diff. : 15
Fact : Today's impossible mode is any mode with HD + DT + HR + PF + FL = 1.41x
Mercurial
I was away for 2 weeks or more... then I look at this thread and this is exactly my expresion.

Archangel Tirael wrote:

PROGUY

Archangel Tirael wrote:

My reaction when I read the OP.
Icyteru
well, used in conjuction with no fail, it would still be 1.5x. And that's removing the hp drain.
Aqo
Good luck hitting more than 2 circles in a row with AR11 CS7. Really.

what the f is this and why would you do this
jemhuntr
Well at least you could still hit stacked streams properly somehow xD
Aqo

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

Well at least you could still hit stacked streams properly somehow xD
not with OD10 you won't
in fact the stack leniency would give an average stack the same spacing as freedom dive with CS7 X_x
TheVileOne
Support.

Multiplier could be 1.18x.

Or we could do what peppy suggested, but that sounds like it would be either unranked or have its own separate ranking board.
s ranker disc
osu manias easy all u do is rank 4 times and ur on top 50 T-T
:) :)
she_old

0814587134 wrote:

I think, your request might be "The Impossible mod"

Circle Size : 10
HP Drain : 20
AR : 12 (You can see the approach circle for only 150 milliseconds)
Overall Diff. : 15
Fact : Today's impossible mode is any mode with HD + DT + HR + PF + FL = 1.41x
lolwut, I think the current max would be fine lol.
pielak213
­
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
HP drain to drain exactly all life on SS so you cannot pass wwwww

like Mendes+HR
MMzz
No.
H_Hitachiin

MMzz wrote:

No.
Kluddio
No support.

having a mod that only lets say 5% of osu! players can play and it gives you 3.0x more score that is just out-rages.
The mods are fine atleast they are from my point of view.
Archangel Tirael
Be men, pity Cookiezi!
nanda2009

MMzz wrote:

No.
she_old

Cloudio-san wrote:

having a mod that only lets say 5% of osu! players can play and it gives you 3.0x more score that is just out-rages.
The mods are fine atleast they are from my point of view.
There are enough things only Cookiezi can play so far.
Maybe we should nerf that to benefit the bad players.
EGOIST-_old
speed increases * .1 every 5 seconds

great fun for marathons
Anzo
(Cookiezi mod)

peppy wrote:

just like in osu!stream (circles getting smaller as you gain combo) :D

but...

MMzz wrote:

No.
Purple
Just do Triple Time. Who cares about good music in a music game
s ranker disc
wht i meant was a version of osu where u play nonstop and once u beat a map u have to quit to save ur beaten map and u can also choose taiko ctb and osumania
primrose

Archangel Tirael wrote:

Oinari-sama
This thread would've died and moved into page 2 a few days ago if people didn't repetitively bump it with "no"
she_old

bahamut_2000 wrote:

This thread would've died and moved into page 2 a few days ago if people didn't repetitively bump it with "no"
I bet they actually supported it but where afraid to say so.
Annie the Eagle

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

Impossible mode is a hidden mod, which can be revealed by click and dragging the Hard Rock mode.
Impossible makes everything, well, IMPOSSIBLE. The circle size is as low as it can go, HP drain is maxed out, the star difficulty is 5, the circles appear so much faster, and the score multiplier is 3.00x (higher or lower depending on your suggestions)

This may not be so big of a thing, let me know some suggestions and other stuff, things that should be changed, etc.
If it's truly impossible, the score multiplier doesn't even matter :D.

A truly impossible mod:
All hitobjects are completely invisible.
Speed of Song Increased by 700%.
Circles have a diameter of 1 pixel.
Cursor X and Y is swapped
Perfect Mod enabled (get anything other than 300s = Instant Fail)
Every 300 makes a massive unavoidable hitburst that is 64000 x 64000 resolution
At a random point in the song, the speed is increased to 1400%

Score Multiplier: 99.99x <--- pointless anyway :o
Azure_Kite
You forgot to mention that notes will randomly decide whether they are vertically flipped, as in Hard Rock Mode.
Zare
Unnecessary bumps \o/
OsuMe65

(srsly, 3.00x score multipler is... SHIT)
and

Anzo-nii wrote:

peppy wrote:

just like in osu!stream (circles getting smaller as you gain combo) :D

but...

MMzz wrote:

No.
i like this one (bold text)
Shohei Ohtani
There should be a mode where there's a video of peppy twerking and players have to go through a map without staring at the sweet movements of his ass.

x25 multiplier.
MillhioreF

CDFA wrote:

There should be a mode where there's a video of peppy twerking and players have to go through a map without staring at the sweet movements of his ass.

x25 multiplier.
flashlight would make most of it invisible, 28x multiplier \:D/
TheVileOne
You know it could be 100 millionx. If it's impossible you're never going to finish it anyways.
blissfulyoshi
Okay this thread seems fairly chaotic now, so let me try to bring order.

First off, impossible mode...as stated many times in the thread, many people don't see a point in making things impossible

Second, peppy suggested something about a mod that gets progressively harder, but I think that got lost in the thread. As a result, I am going to deny this mod, but if someone wants to make a thread about a progressive mod, go right ahead.
show more