1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins
posted
The best doll receives the best skin.
posted
[Deleted commentary]
posted
nicee skin ^^ cant wait till i try it :DDD
posted

H_Hitachiin wrote:

So beautiful.
posted
Very nicely done, though the widescreen osk failed to import correctly so I unzipped and added the skin manually.
posted
Thank you everyone for positive comments. I'm glad that you like it.

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Very nicely done, though the widescreen osk failed to import correctly so I unzipped and added the skin manually.
Can you write how it was imported incorrectly. After importing have you "reswitched" to correct skin? (Because it's working fine for me)
I think it's a common error while exporting a skin. Some people are experiencing it, some doesn't.
posted

Dulcet wrote:

The best doll receives the best skin.
I always liked Suigintou the best. ^^
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Can you write how it was imported incorrectly. After importing have you "reswitched" to correct skin? (Because it's working fine for me)
I think it's a common error while exporting a skin. Some people are experiencing it, some doesn't.
I just imported the osk file by Dclicking on it then it showed the default skin with the skin name by ini file missing, tried to refresh and change but nothing happened, I just removed it and did it manual.
posted

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

I just imported the osk file by Dclicking on it then it showed the default skin with the skin name by ini file missing, tried to refresh and change but nothing happened, I just removed it and did it manual.
That happened to me too, but restarting osu made it load the skin all fine.
posted
so amazingnessiness ._.
posted
Added video preview.

If someone have any ideas what should I change/add go ahead. I might add it to "to do list".
posted
Nice... :)
I love suigintou :D
But if you can, please make image for mode like double time, hidden, etc contain her image.
Just my idea, since only No Fail, Death and Auto have images xD.
posted

Yuki-kun wrote:

Nice... :)
I love suigintou :D
But if you can, please make image for mode like double time, hidden, etc contain her image.
Just my idea, since only No Fail, Death and Auto have images xD.
Well, I tried to make mod icons more original than old "put picture here".
But, yeah I can do this. Will just add set of new mod icons into "additional parts" in new update. ^.^
posted
Very nice skin. I tried it and I love the spinner~
posted

[Shiki] wrote:

Very nice skin. I tried it and I love the spinner~
Well, Thank you!

To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed with spinner. I'm pretty sure I could do it better, but don't have any idea. :/
posted
Suigin <3
posted
Come on! Give me some suggestions before I start doing mania/taiko update. :<
posted
Wow this skin is so beautiful :)
Gone try it later after the school :o
posted
This skin is exquisite~~~
posted
so beautiful ;____; really love it. :D
Please sign in to reply.