1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development

posted

amoniack wrote:

I found it xD
Problem with that signature is that the rank it displays is based off of the old score-based ranking system.
posted


whyyy
posted

theowest wrote:



whyyy
huh? It's working correctly here.

posted
it's might be something wrong with my browser. nevermind me.
posted
For everybody here just in case: for now you must provide your ID and not your username. It is visible when you hover your name on the top of the osu! website (the link is http://osu.ppy.sh/u/XXXXXX, "XXXXXX" being your ID).
posted
lol okay. Why didn't he say so in the OP.



\:D/
posted
Oh wow this is so cool!

Thanks!
posted
We can with username now ^^
posted
um, the "Dynamic Signature" is well,
but i think you should change the fonts of pp, score, acc and P.C. fonts
because I don't feel very beautiful fonts now ...
(Recommend only, and my english is poor, sorry about that.)
posted
i used Tahoma, i agree with you it's little ugly, if you have ideas fonts i take and i would try :P
posted

Amoniack wrote:

i used Tahoma, i agree with you it's little ugly, if you have ideas fonts i take and i would try :P
The in-game signature font is use "Verdana" or " Microsoft JhengHei"?
You can try it :)
posted
I tried,
Letters are so spaced :/
posted

Amoniack wrote:

I tried,
Letters are so spaced :/
I think ask Peppy what font it should use is better ~
posted
try those:
Segoe UI - Bold 9pt
Microsoft Sans Serif - Bold 12pt / Normal 8.25pt
Tahoma - normal 10pt
Wingdings - normal 18pt
(those are what i found in osu! code)
posted

Piotrekol wrote:

try those:
Segoe UI - Bold 9pt
Microsoft Sans Serif - Bold 12pt / Normal 8.25pt
Tahoma - normal 10pt
Wingdings - normal 18pt
(those are what i found in osu! code)
Segoe UI << Is Windows 8 using Fonts ?
posted
Dead Photo - -?
posted

RiTiZEN wrote:

Dead Photo - -?
i don't know why ... :s i try correct it
__
PPs not displayed :/ I blocked pending
posted

Amoniack wrote:

RiTiZEN wrote:

Dead Photo - -?
i don't know why ... :s i try correct it
__
PPs not displayed :/ I blocked pending
is server problem ?
posted
no :/ look on your profile, there isn't PP.
posted

Amoniack wrote:

no :/ look on your profile, there isn't PP.
Few days ago, profile have not shown the PP ..
Only show PP Rank ...
Now ?
Please sign in to reply.