forum

what are mappers you have a similar mapping style to?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
personally, i can't comment on this yet, but uhhhhh, i could say it's similar to wafer/mao

what about you guys
Asphiee
Jonathanljf, a faint monstrata, some kibbleru but really I've only studied their old maps so idk what their maps look like now so I think that I've been making my own style... Now theres the usage of hooks more than what you can see from the other mappers.
qwt
Angelhoney/Ouranschc/Most Especially Happy30 / Shiirn
Topic Starter
Dialect

Reforms Expert wrote:

Angelhoney/Ouranschc/Most Especially Happy30 / DokoLP / Phillipines / Shiirn
cool boomer mapper inspirations thooo
Wixdom
This might sound lame because they're pp mappers, but I'd say I have a Smokelind/Nevo esk style
Topic Starter
Dialect

Wixdom wrote:

This might sound lame because they're pp mappers, but I'd say I have a Smokelind/Nevo esk style
dw as someone who maps the opposite of pp style, i actually don't mind pp maps. they're pretty cool, and represent the music the same way i can with my wafer/mao type style
qwt

Li Syaoran wrote:

Reforms Expert wrote:

Angelhoney/Ouranschc/Most Especially Happy30 / DokoLP / Phillipines / Shiirn
cool boomer mapper inspirations thooo
No I don't use them as inspiration's or try to map like them I just map in a style similar to there's
Uniform
I used to map like Settia, idk about now though.
Zelzatter Zero
I used to try to replicate Monstrata's patterns as much as possible. Nowadays I'm kinda just looking at other mappers' pattern/aesthetic and take them as references.
aiq
well i don't really know
Maulr
Unfortunately, sotarks.........
Asphiee

Maulr wrote:

Unfortunately, sotarks.........
nothing wrong with it lel
Adinda
Doormat obviously ,but i often use much slidershwpe (: ,i love kibbleru style too actually however still dont get how to do it to my map.
Nilocnus
NiNo, Monstrata, Sotarks, Gens.
RVMathew
Anyone who turns on distance snap
tadahitotsu
Some mix of celerih, mirash, lesjuh and monstrata. Goes for plenty of my dropped maps, that u didn't upload yet
Shakumiro
Sotarks, SMOKELIND
Sophie Twilight
I'd say Mismagius' in Kobaryo maps
Zelzatter Zero
ppl are now saying that I'm a ProBox's multiacc.

what
qwt
Pomuta, ktgster, kiddly , is what most ppl say
show more