forum

[Unofficial Contest] New Year Osu!Mania 7K Tournament.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Riccky-[RPL]
I'll Join this tournament

:D
natasya_old
Apache-[RPL]
Of Course I'll Join this tournament :D
Topic Starter
DJKero
Okey, so we have 32 players it seems?

When you want to make it? April 5th or 6th?

Please reply the PM that I'll send to verify each player re-check so we don't have missing people that said they was going to play and now they can't or something like that... :)
Riccky-[RPL]
6 april :)
Afry_Again
How can I join that Tournament? I just enter the room or . . . . . . ?
Okay okay. . . . "I'll Join this Tournament!"
I've said it already, right? :D :lol:.
This is not too late to join, right?
chery26
I want to join but when and where??? :cry: ;) :o
Remillion Cross
6 April :D 6 April :D that's the good time i think
Flight Zone
I'm not going to join because I'm busy, but is there any way to watch?
TCN
Maiz94
I want to join this tournament \o/
InabaYap
This is sounding like fun again! I'm in :)
ExPew
wow join....
Bites
Suppose I'll join. Should be plenty of time to practice 7k before we get 32 players.
Jarrod Lee
I will join. =)
Samah
Assuming I'm not at work or sleeping (or both), count me in.
Jarrod and I can be Team Australia. ;)
Tris_old_1
I'll Join this tournament.

Jarrod Lee
Samah. I am actually from Malaysia. I only got an Australian flag because I created my account when I was studying in Australia. I've already requested for a change in flag but they still have yet to get to it. So I'll more likely be Team Malaysia than Team Australia. Hehe. Sorry to disappoint >.<"
Maiz94

Jarrod Lee wrote:

Samah. I am actually from Malaysia. I only got an Australian flag because I created my account when I was studying in Australia. I've already requested for a change in flag but they still have yet to get to it. So I'll more likely be Team Malaysia than Team Australia. Hehe. Sorry to disappoint >.<"
No wonder your ava looks like a Malaysian guy to me. o_O
Samah

Jarrod Lee wrote:

Awww... :(
Maybe if Zeverage joins...
InabaYap
Opps. I can't join if it's on April 6th since I have classes in school. :(
Anyway I suppose it's not that soon?
somnixs
When We Gonna Play With Tournament Is 6TH April Already :? 8-)
Refortuner3
can i join ?
Runamii
When the tournament start?
32 player verified already started in tournament?
Maiz94
Seems like DJKero hasn't been active for awhile. :/
Topic Starter
DJKero
Yeah I was not active, but we haven't needed verifies of the users that joined... so still waiting for their confirmation...
Topic Starter
DJKero

DJKero wrote:

Yeah I was not active, but we haven't needed verifies of the users that joined... so still waiting for their confirmation...
Basically I think we can do it if we get around 36 or 38 players that had confirmed their participation like for if they can't join still get the 32 needed...

So, PLEASE say to the unverified users to verify or reject their inscription so we can do this shit... >3<
Tris_old_1
When you will verify that there are enough players, can you decide Saturday as the day for tournament?
Just because normally Sunday it's the free day, no school and no work, so i could join the tournament even if 3.00 am or late times.
Thank you for your attention ò.ò
Jarrod Lee
Thanks for adding me. I will most definitely participate. A friendly competition can only serve us well. =D
Yea I believe most people would prefer it to be on a weekend, including myself. Hope the date/time will be confirmed soon.

May the best player win! ^^

Cheers,
Jarrod.
TCN
Strugatskaya
I'll Join this tournament.
-Ricky-
I'll Join this tournament :D
Letter Bee
i'll join this tournament
iantanye
I'll join.
lesterhenson
I shall join as well! :3

if not yet too late ._. XD
nya10
I'll join ._.
Jarrod Lee
seems like this has become inactive again..
TCN
Topic Starter
DJKero

TCN wrote:

Welp,
Since DJKero has said that he is not going to organize this event, this tourney is discontinued and this thread has become redundant.
Unless someone else takes the responsibility to organize this, admins may lock the thread.
God damnit kero, get your shit together :(
Not enough player feedback, you know...

Need a bunch of people confirmed and ready to play, I can't do anything about it.
Kanachann_old
Sorry for the necro, but if this event ever does go through I'm happy to join.
show more