forum

[Unofficial Contest] New Year Osu!Mania 7K Tournament.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lieselotte
:D
[MY]Idiot
If the tournament time allocated is appropriate and suitable to me, I'd like to join :)
Topic Starter
DJKero

[MY]Idiot wrote:

If the tournament time allocated is appropriate and suitable to me, I'd like to join :)
Consider that this is international and all players will have to make a little sacrifice to play it... Like any other tournament that is International, for malaysia it'll be around 9AM... (1AM UTC)
mingmichael
wogghh interesting X)
I join too~ o/
Bobbias
Guess I'll join.

Question, just for clarity's sake: do the maps have to be ranked? Can we pick mania maps that have been submitted but not ranked?
Take-kun
It's 3AM for me :/
Sp3ct3r_2k11
i am deffinitely in!
Topic Starter
DJKero

Take-kun wrote:

not too bad, sacrifice yourself a bit... it will be a friday or a saturday so you'll have no problems for 1 day that you keep without sleeping or sleeping later... xD :P
-scarlets-
I want to join :D
OnosakiHito
Allready having a tournament...?
Dunno if it is allready time for it.
Good luck.
Take-kun

DJKero wrote:

Take-kun wrote:

not too bad, sacrifice yourself a bit... it will be a friday or a saturday so you'll have no problems for 1 day that you keep without sleeping or sleeping later... xD :P
Try to play well (i have to hear music good, without headphones) being 15 and with shallow-sleeping parents :P
Ruirize
Once I've retrained myself for 7k I'd gladly take part. If it were 5k though I'd be all over it ;)
DJNightmare
I'll Join The Tournament :3
Awesome :D
DJPop
I'm in :)
somnixs
Why Not Test My Skill
pmriva
I want to join too :)
Riccky-[RPL]
I'll Join this tournament

natasya_old
Apache-[RPL]
Of Course I'll Join this tournament :D
Topic Starter
DJKero
Okey, so we have 32 players it seems?

When you want to make it? April 5th or 6th?

Please reply the PM that I'll send to verify each player re-check so we don't have missing people that said they was going to play and now they can't or something like that... :)
Riccky-[RPL]
6 april :)
Afry_Again
How can I join that Tournament? I just enter the room or . . . . . . ?
Okay okay. . . . "I'll Join this Tournament!"
I've said it already, right? :D :lol:.
This is not too late to join, right?
chery26
I want to join but when and where??? :cry: ;) :o
Remillion Cross
6 April :D 6 April :D that's the good time i think
Flight Zone
I'm not going to join because I'm busy, but is there any way to watch?
TCN
Maiz94
I want to join this tournament \o/
InabaYap
This is sounding like fun again! I'm in :)
ExPew
wow join....
Bites
Suppose I'll join. Should be plenty of time to practice 7k before we get 32 players.
Jarrod Lee
I will join. =)
Samah
Assuming I'm not at work or sleeping (or both), count me in.
Jarrod and I can be Team Australia. ;)
Tris_old_1
I'll Join this tournament.

Jarrod Lee
Samah. I am actually from Malaysia. I only got an Australian flag because I created my account when I was studying in Australia. I've already requested for a change in flag but they still have yet to get to it. So I'll more likely be Team Malaysia than Team Australia. Hehe. Sorry to disappoint >.<"
Maiz94

Jarrod Lee wrote:

Samah. I am actually from Malaysia. I only got an Australian flag because I created my account when I was studying in Australia. I've already requested for a change in flag but they still have yet to get to it. So I'll more likely be Team Malaysia than Team Australia. Hehe. Sorry to disappoint >.<"
No wonder your ava looks like a Malaysian guy to me. o_O
Samah

Jarrod Lee wrote:

Awww... :(
Maybe if Zeverage joins...
InabaYap
Opps. I can't join if it's on April 6th since I have classes in school. :(
Anyway I suppose it's not that soon?
somnixs
When We Gonna Play With Tournament Is 6TH April Already :? 8-)
Refortuner3
can i join ?
Runamii
When the tournament start?
32 player verified already started in tournament?
show more