posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane

_Gezo_ wrote:

Oh and well

In osu!
pointless predictions
I will not only have 1 mapset ranked, but 5 of them.
I will be in a love relationship (for real serious) with someone here. (Not knowing who, though)
30 people make it to 6kpp in taiko...
... 10 in CTB ...
... and 25 in o!m.
Pokie will be way more moe by the end of the year...
... so will be Hoshi.
For some reason, people from my university will pop up in mass after my prestation in TWC.
I will provoke a drama as soon as I submit Melyceria Medley 5.
... because it broke their computers.

Outside of osu! :
more pointless predictions
In another forum, I will get promoted to moderator. At lease in one of them I am in. (It can be osu!)
Didou will recieve his 18-yo gift in March or April.
Didou will vanish, then come back to kick ass.
TKSalt, hs714, and a bunch of japanese people will notice me. In Akihabara.
I will meet Didou IRL.
I will also meet Luum IRL, with his girlfriend.
>8.5 Magnitude Earthquake reported.
Very hot summer in general, however the northwestern part of France won't enjoy it, topping out at 20C.
EF2 tornado reported in Alsace.
Bombings happen somewhere in France.
New Guinness World record set, high chance of it being a stupid one.
I make another medley, making it to a sixth of a day ! (4 hours)
Didou gets a girlfriend, and eventually breaks up 7~9 months later.
see this is exactly why I want this shit locked, thank you Gezo for illustrating the very type of shitposting I can't stand.
[Luanny]
>Very hot
>20C
omg I want to live in France
Mismagius

she wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I will be in a love relationship (for real serious) with someone here. (Not knowing who, though)

_Gezo_ wrote:

love relationship (for real serious)

_Gezo_ wrote:

with someone here.
osu! and serious relationships? Nice one.

Blue Dragon wrote:

Bass wrote:

I will meet [Luanny] at some point. (Blue Dragon)
Happened(? according to some photo which BD posted in "Post you in real life)
lolno

that was on skype, durp

we have a pretty much confirmed meeting for July, though
Shohei Ohtani
DID SOMEONE SAY MORE POINTLESS PREDICTIONS

Kawaii Rika will become BAT
Valentiino

CDFA wrote:

DID SOMEONE SAY MORE POINTLESS PREDICTIONS
Every male person (not asexuals counted and people who have had their penises removed) will have a boner
she_old

Blue Dragon wrote:

she wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

we have a pretty much confirmed meeting for July, though
That doesn't ensure the safety of your online relationship at all, I've had several friends that had a relationship with someone far away from them, some would meet and they'll start to dislike eachother for certain feats afterwards or live their lives to live with the other some day when a little fight occurs and they break up, others that didn't meet the other cling to stay in love with eachother and eventually break as they meet someone irl or find it pointless how they can't meet in person. The worst case I've seen was a friend of mine from Finland that wanted to meet some guy from Russia, they have met like 3 times and were so passionate about eachother and strongly in love, and I mean REALLY STRONGLY, eventually the girl started to notice some behaviour in the guy and she's totally not pleased. She chooses to suck it up and eventually they get into a fight, because they were both too passionate and inexperienced with love they break up due to a little fight. However this case was due to inexperience with love.

Judging from "we have a pretty much confirmed meeting for July, though" you two live far away from eachother and can't see eachother on a weekly base without spending some money for it.
Backfire

Mr Color wrote:

see this is exactly why I want this shit locked, thank you Gezo for illustrating the very type of shitposting I can't stand.
Calm down, my friend, you seem to be very angry at someone for such a silly reason.

Prediction : Mr Color gets mad again for no reason
Mismagius

she wrote:

That doesn't ensure the safety of your online relationship at all, I've had several friends that had a relationship with someone far away from them, some would meet and they'll start to dislike eachother for certain feats afterwards or live their lives to live with the other some day when a little fight occurs and they break up, others that didn't meet the other cling to stay in love with eachother and eventually break as they meet someone irl or find it pointless how they can't meet in person. The worst case I've seen was a friend of mine from Finland that wanted to meet some guy from Russia, they have met like 3 times and were so passionate about eachother and strongly in love, and I mean REALLY STRONGLY, eventually the girl started to notice some behaviour in the guy and she's totally not pleased. She chooses to suck it up and eventually they get into a fight, because they were both too passionate and inexperienced with love they break up due to a little fight. However this case was due to inexperience with love.

Judging from "we have a pretty much confirmed meeting for July, though" you two live far away from eachother and can't see eachother on a weekly base without spending some money for it.
We don't actually live 'far away' - getting to each other is not that hard, but at the moment, since we haven't met yet, our parents are quite unsure until they actually see this is not some kind of trap. After that, everything is guaranteed to work on a more frequently basis.
she_old
Oh parents, that's annoying, good luck with eachother then.
Cyclohexane
february can't come fast enough
gurodoll_old

Backfire wrote:

Calm down, my friend, you seem to be very angry at someone for such a silly reason.

I don't like the tone of your post Backfire, therefore I deem it worthless.
Post in a certain specific way, with a certain specific humor that suits me or don't post at all. Keep in mind that said specific methods of posting are subject to complete hypocrisy and double standards on my part. Off-topic is serious business.

- Also, modify your tone of speaking, not too cute (that's faggotry), not too intelligent (that's too serious), actually just don't post and follow my outstanding record of history here until you are a suitably molded in my image with no independence of thought for yourself.
Kanye West

Backfire wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Easiest. Prediction. Ever.
Don't worry Mr Color you're still best OT poster 2013
she_old
DAZTUKKE ONISUSHI WILL BECOM MOD
MillhioreF

she wrote:

We didn't meet on osu!, sure, but me and Mystia Lorelei were in a relationship for 2 years or so, and even afterwards it ended peacefully. In fact, they're the reason I first became interested in Norway, and through a lot of lucky coincidences I got to see them while I lived there.

this is kinda off-topic though, we need a general relationship thread or something
Cyclohexane

Kanye West wrote:

Don't worry Mr Color you're still best OT poster 2013
Not that this has any value with the amount of shitposting in here
she_old

MillhioreF wrote:

she wrote:

We didn't meet on osu!, sure, but me and Mystia Lorelei were in a relationship for 2 years or so, and even afterwards it ended peacefully. In fact, they're the reason I first became interested in Norway, and through a lot of lucky coincidences I got to see them while I lived there.

this is kinda off-topic though, we need a general relationship thread or something
You're one of the lucky people then.

Also we sure do need that thread, also a skype thread, and a dream thread. >.<
I'd make them, but then wojjan would get mad at me ;~; unless I put a lot of kawaii moe uguu desu shizzle in it.
-Soba-
american in top 10 :3?
Kanye West

-Soba- wrote:

Gogogo Tarantino!
she_old
We should get every pro player to play on sallygwizz38's account, and we'd have an american top 10 player, if the flag doesn't change.
silmarilen
I will still be an asshole in Off-Topic (Mr Color)
lets make this green :D
ZeroEightOne

Mara wrote:

Someone will FC The big black with hardrock mod in CtB (0814587134)
well..

CLOSE ENOUGH
Seph
nevermind
Jazz
wait what
Topic Starter
Mara
wait, I just noticed that someone updated OP

WHO WAS SUCH A NICE PERSON
Cyclohexane

silmarilen wrote:

I will still be an asshole in Off-Topic (Mr Color)
lets make this green :D

At the end of the year.
There's still the possibility that I end up being worse than an asshole.
-Soba-

Kanye West wrote:

-Soba- wrote:

Gogogo Tarantino!
he's german now
Hyguys
Fuuko will return.
ryza

-Soba- wrote:

if kyou-kun and I keep fighting one of us has to get there eventually

(by one of us I mean kyou-kun)
Clawsmash
i'll actually try to enjoy life. :3
Mismagius
i'm kinda late for this but uh uh uh

i will be banned
mm201
> Implying you already know you're going to misbehave
Mismagius

mm201 wrote:

> Implying you already know you're going to misbehave
you should check my profile (lu's too)
Vext_old
That's a boring way to do it, be flashy and hack the site or call a bunch of admins ass holes and make 50 threads devoted to vaginas.
Mismagius

Vext wrote:

That's a boring way to do it, be flashy and hack the site or call a bunch of admins ass holes and make 50 threads devoted to vaginas.
I didn't want to cause rage against me though ): Just wanted to be simple and clean, and still be enough to be banned.
Vext_old
50 threads of vaginas would make everyone happy AND get you banned!
Cyclohexane
What's the huge deal about getting banned anyway?

Can't you just leave quietly?
JAKACHAN
Inb4 admins troll you and don't actually ban you.

Silynn wrote:

-Soba- wrote:

if kyou-kun and I keep fighting one of us has to get there eventually

(by one of us I mean kyou-kun)
Inb4 JAKACHAN out of nowhere.
Cyclohexane
Userpage privileges removed

not rocket science
Apex_old
Lock this goddamn thread already!
Cyclohexane