forum

yoo new player here ^^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kirokime
started playing like yesterday, I understood its basis and it would be nice if you guys could drop some tips :D
achiles0728
Hello, welcome to osu! I'd like to leave a tip which is a rule here in osu which is be nice to others always, but that's something we should also follow irl. As a beginner, one of the important things to do is to learn all about osu! like the CS, OD, AR, stars and also how to navigate around osu!, as well as configuring settings. We here at the forums and in game chat at #osu or anywhere really would be happy to help! ...oh and no spamming just in case you plan to talk in chat channels in game.
Mya_Ackerman
Hello! and welcome! I would like to say is that don't ever get discouraged if you cant seem to pass/finish a beatmap. I know while i was transition from hard to insane then extreme, i would often get upset that i couldn't go as fast or catch circles like my peers would. Practice makes perfect and you have all the time in the world to get better. Also I suggest you play multiplayer, You can meet really nice people and find other cool maps there also. Good Luck
RayRaivern
Wow, did not expect to see someone from BD in the forums.(Especially in Introductions)

Hello there Kirokime; I am RayRaivern a Mania player who also lives in Bangladesh.

I recommend you try out different skins (the default one is really bad). Also turn on raw input in the options if you are having problems with aiming (My aim in std increased by 10 folds after turning it on).
Those are all the tips I can give you on standard as I am not a good standard player myself.

The Mania community is really active in BD right now.
If you are interested in trying out Mania send me a message and I can help you start off.