forum

It's just gonna be an another introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akoto

Player Introduction

Hello, I decided to write on this forum cause I wanted to introduce myself to the osu! community.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How I Found Osu!

How I Found Osu!

Here's the story of how I found Osu! I was just watching some youtube videos and saw a video called "Osu! [(insert map name here) Hard]" and I was like, hmmmm... maybe I should watch it. Then I saw it and wanted to try out the game. I then searched up Osu! on google and found the website, I first noticed that you can make an account in Osu! so I did that and then downloaded Osu! to my computer. When Osu! started up I first logged in with my Osu! account then clicked on the big purple Osu! logo then play and then single player, I saw there was a tutorial but I just went to the hardest maps that I had (Kuba Oms on Insane). And that's the story how I found Osu! the rhythm game (but some noobs don't call it a rhythm game, they call it a aim game.).

What Type Of Player Am I?

What Type Of Player Am I?

Let me tell you what kind of player am I. I'm the player that is often in multiplayer lobbies but I'm always in the last place. Don't expect me to FC a single map cause I have been cursed by the "1 or more Slider brakes in every map you play even tho how hard you even try you will never get this curse off" curse. I'm also a mapper also check out my maps please. I play with a tablet (Wacom Intuos Small) and a keyboard (From my laptop), surprisingly I have a laptop that has a 60 HZ screen but not a 24 HZ screen.
JustABeginner
Ooh! A nice background story of how you find osu! Very nice to hear that. I'm pretty sure you'll also find Ohio State University there.

Jokes aside, I'm JAB, your first respondence to everyone's introduction(?).

Ah, so you rather play with friends in a multiplayer lobby. You must be very socialize.

I don't mind if you get a last place in any games you play, as long as you set yourself only a target to achieve, you already are a winner. Don't worry about the sliderbreaks, you eventually forget about it if you don't even think about it.

You also said that you're a mapper. Someday I hope you get used to it and map them with your own heart. Also, don't forget to follow the ranking criteria if you want them to get ranked.

Speaking of maps, I have a question for all of us to know. What genre do you mostly like to map?

Thanks for your amazing introduction, uhmm... I call you Akoto. Yeah, nice one Akoto.

Have fun in osu!.

I have posted here,
JustABeginner. (a.k.a. JAB.)
Topic Starter
Akoto

JustABeginner wrote:

Ooh! A nice background story of how you find osu! Very nice to hear that. I'm pretty sure you'll also find Ohio State University there.

Jokes aside, I'm JAB, your first respondence to everyone's introduction(?).

Ah, so you rather play with friends in a multiplayer lobby. You must be very socialize.

I don't mind if you get a last place in any games you play, as long as you set yourself only a target to achieve, you already are a winner. Don't worry about the sliderbreaks, you eventually forget about it if you don't even think about it.

You also said that you're a mapper. Someday I hope you get used to it and map them with your own heart. Also, don't forget to follow the ranking criteria if you want them to get ranked.

Speaking of maps, I have a question for all of us to know. What genre do you mostly like to map?

Thanks for your amazing introduction, uhmm... I call you Akoto. Yeah, nice one Akoto.

Have fun in osu!.

I have posted here,
JustABeginner. (a.k.a. JAB.)

Response To Reply

"Ah, so you rather play with friends in a multiplayer lobby. You must be very socialize."
I'm actually not, I'm an introverted ambivert in real life but online I'm quite social.

"I don't mind if you get a last place in any games you play, as long as you set yourself only a target to achieve, you already are a winner."
Thank you for the support, I don't know how my mind works but I have this mindset that if try to think I'm better then everyone else then I'll think of myself as selfish and a person that only acknowledges himself on the whole world and because of that I always think that I can do something very good but there will be always a person that does it better than me.

"Speaking of maps, I have a question for all of us to know. What genre do you mostly like to map?"
I don't really know any mapping styles besides tech but you can tell my mapping style by looking at my last map.

"Have fun in osu!."
Thanks <3 <3 <3