forum

osu! TAG2 Tournament (FROZEN)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Mara
Suddenly one team drops out.

Your super chance if you weren't fast enough before!
-Sakuya Izayoi-_old
-Sakuya Izayoi- With Lukz0r

Team name : French Fries
Topic Starter
Mara
Alright, full again. I hope this time there won't be any HA HA! TIME TO QUIT or I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS GUY-situations.
Tanzklaue
am I the only one who finds it funny that this is one of the most stacked tournaments of osu-history?
KRZY

Tanzklaue wrote:

am I the only one who finds it funny that this is one of the most stacked tournaments of osu-history?
Maybe cuz it's 2-a-team?
Salvage
COOKIEZI'S THIS COOKIEZI'S THAT???.

Looking forward to this one btw
Topic Starter
Mara
You are allowed to change your team name till 27.12 9AM GMT.

Player changes are no longer possible.
Seph
This will be more epic than OWC LOL
Cygnus
AHAHAHAH

A clementine is a variety of mandarin orange, so named in 1902. The exterior is a deep orange colour with a smooth, glossy appearance. Clementines can be separated into seven to fourteen segments.
Kynan
I think we'll change our team name CookiezithelewaWhiteWolfShadowSoulazuraerSetteRuckerwobeinimacaoSiLviADarksonicToGletteKynan383 to KyGlette that's all 'xause it's a bit hard to prononce and memorize all the stuff in our team name without reading it xD so new Team Name :

KyGlette
ToGlette
Kynan383
Topic Starter
Mara
Hey players, how do you want it to be? We have some cool options for you to choose the way maps are going to be (We are making the mappools now instead of the thread, just to make you guys happy :O)

- Same difficulty all the tournament, sticking to insane maps.
- Difficulty curve, starting from relatively easy(?) insanes and ends to a bloodbath.

We are using both actual difficulty and TAG difficulty when checking difficulty for these.
Makar

Mara wrote:

- Difficulty curve, starting from relatively easy(?) insanes and ends to a bloodbath.
Would prefer this :3 that way some of the not-so good teams here can try their best to get as far as they are able to and still have fun. Double elimination makes up for possible derp mistakes from pros early in the tournament too.
Hernan
In case anyone drops before it starts, please save a spot for Fabi and me.
Kynan
I'm in for the bloodbath but I think that the "easy" part could be freakin' tricky meaning that anyone will surrely get the best score possible so It'll be on accuracy all the way to Insane+.
But I think the "easy" part could still be the hardest diffs on maps but when those are only [Hard]. (exemple http://osu.ppy.sh/s/66622) (I took the first map coming I don't even have it). That could be the easy part.
As for the bloodbath we could play maps such as Chipscape (freakin' fun on TAG2 o.O) or [Nogard] and [0108 Style] maps :D

I don't know if you meant it that way but if it's htis then I'm in for this choice ^^
Topic Starter
Mara
It's not going to be THAT easy.
Kynan

Mara wrote:

It's not going to be THAT easy.
Oh cool I thought it would have been to easy at the start xD OK then I pick THE BLOODBAAAATH
Topic Starter
Mara
And I am still not 100% sure how high we are getting at as general map but it will be hard in terms of TAG.
Reisen Udongein
hope this can be fun! :)
JappyBabes

Reisen Udongein wrote:

hope this can be fun! :)
it can't be fun without you :<
Kynan

Mara wrote:

And I am still not 100% sure how high we are getting at as general map but it will be hard in terms of TAG.
wow I've encountered no hard maps in TAG ATM
Derekku
I'd say start with hard diffs or (easy) insane maps with an increase in difficulty as the tournament progresses.
Naikaze

Mara wrote:

This
jesse1412

Derekku wrote:

I'd say start with hard diffs or (easy) insane maps with an increase in difficulty as the tournament progresses.
Honestly there is no reason playing easy insanes on tag, even very hard insanes become fairly average insanes, I'd look at the difficulty within tag and start at maps which feel like average insanes when being played in tag.
Kynan

jesus1412 wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Honestly there is no reason playing easy insanes on tag, even very hard insanes become fairly average insanes, I'd look at the difficulty within tag and start at maps which feel like average insanes when being played in tag.
I feel the same, even maps that are supposed to be crazy (like the Yousei Teikoku map with the Death dif) even this seems average...
JappyBabes

jesus1412 wrote:

there's only like 10 actual tag maps which is an issue with an approximately 128 match bracket
Kynan
Will there be mods ?
Topic Starter
Mara
Hi, posting from the train! I had an awesome travel. :P

Kynan383 wrote:

Will there be mods ?
Right now I wasn't thinking about adding mods, but if there are enough support, we'll add them.
Frostmourne

0OoMickeyoO0 wrote:

Team Chuunibyou

0OoMickeyoO0
l3lueskyiiz
nice couple <3
Snepif
...why didn't i find out about this before....

fml
Bass
Badge is possible. There was TAG Tournament before.

Take a look at niedz's profile

t/12710?hilit=+tag i hope it helps

It's not tag coop but kinda similar
Topic Starter
Mara
It's coming, don't worry about it.

But hey, I'm going to announce dates soon - STAY TUNED MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
Kynan
I changed my nick from Kynan383 to Kynan, so the link in my team doesn't work anymore, you may need to change it for later purposes...
KSHR
I will support cRyo[iceeicee] :D
(team and mapper)
Topic Starter
Mara
Hi.

Our mysterious drawing happens on 11st January.

We will announce the very first mappool at 21st January.

First matches can be played on 25th January.

Once the drawing is done, I'll be sending a PM to everyone so nobody won't miss this info.
Bass
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/-Sakuya%20Izayoi- ?? either banned or changed nickname
Topic Starter
Mara
If banned then goddammit.

I'll contact his/her partner.
silmarilen
renard is banned aswell
Topic Starter
Mara
I have contacted few people if they're interested to replace these people.
JappyBabes
Should ask the people who have no team-mates (lewa/Remilia) if they'd like to choose somebody else to participate with. Get a new team altogether if they don't.
Topic Starter
Mara
Oh god I totally forgot Tarantino is there too.

People, stop getting yourself banned for fuck's sake!
show more