forum

Ayo, Sophie here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sisyphus0
Hey there! My name is Sophocles but most people call me Soph and Sophie. I am a 15 year old boy that loves biking, cooking and of course clicking circles. So far the majority of the people here are really nice and I'd love to get to know y'all better

I have been playing osu! for about 3 months now and I am loving every second of gameplay I get out of it. I am determined to reach that #1 spot in Greece but even if I don't I will keep on enjoying this game.
JustABeginner
Hi Sophie! Call me JAB.

I may have been here for quite some time, so I think you do know me a little bit? :P.

Anyways, welcome to osu!. It's such a delightful for you to meet nice friends across the osu! community. Well, that's a great introduction. I hope you'll get used to it around here.

Yeah, just enjoy the game. Although there will be a tough competition between other players, but the real competition is only you. Therefore, as long as you managed to beat it, congrats!

Thanks for your introduction!

------------------------------------------
1 question:
Name one dish that you cooked always.

From,
JustABeginner. (a.k.a. JAB.)
Topic Starter
sisyphus0

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi Sophie! Call me JAB.

I may have been here for quite some time, so I think you do know me a little bit? :P.

Anyways, welcome to osu!. It's such a delightful for you to meet nice friends across the osu! community. Well, that's a great introduction. I hope you'll get used to it around here.

Yeah, just enjoy the game. Although there will be a tough competition between other players, but the real competition is only you. Therefore, as long as you managed to beat it, congrats!

Thanks for your introduction!

1 question:
Name one dish that you cooked always.

From,
JustABeginner. (a.k.a. JAB.)
First of all, yeah I do know you a bit and I'd love to get to know you more.
Well, I always liked cooking fajitas even doe it is a foreign dish. It was the first thing I made with my dad and now I make it at least once or twice a month for my family.