forum

I really do not know what to write for a creative title....

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
Ok, let's see how well I can pull off an introduction...

Hi everyone! My name is Nico and, as you can see, my Nickname is DawnKnight1993, some people just prefer calling me Dawn. :P I am 19 years old, working my way into 20... I am half American and half German. I speak German and English fluently, I am also currently learning Japanese. I used to design my own pictures (see Avatar and Signature) but those days are sadly over. I moved to the U.S. two years ago from Germany, worked for two years. And since the fall of 2012 I have been going to College. I currently plan on doing a double major in German and Japanese. (: I am very friendly and social person (or at least I like to believe so) and I have been registered for a while, no idea how long, and figured I should start becoming a little more active in this forum. :D I like making friends in communities like this too. I was active in the German gaming area and I have met some of my best friends there. :D

So, I hope this is a good introduction. I hope I sparked somebody's interest. :D I hope to get more active in this forum and since I am currently on break, I am sure it will happen, if I find nice people.... xD Which I am sure there are many of them in this community. [: Please, please add me, because I can definitely use more friends on here. xD Looking forward to some good matches too!

Allons-y! =D
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums/game, Dawn (or Nico).

Nice intro btw. Feel free to add me if you just wanna play or have chat.
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
Thanks! And yes, I added you. :D Feel free to call me whatever you want.
Kunieda
Welcome to the forums, Dawn ( still calling you Dawn )
I hope you will enjoy the game! :3
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
And I totally do not mind being called Dawn :D Thanks!
Sachikonatsu
Hello!
K a Y e
Welcome Dawn :3
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
Thanks guys. :3 Please feel free to add me, I really want some friends on here xD
Foxtrot
Nico! What a nice name!

Welcome, you can talk to me anytime, fellow Doctor Who fan.
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
fuyuko-chan
Hi~
Welcome to the forums ^ - ^
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
Thank you guys, I feel much better now. :D And Dulcet, I added you as friend, so maybe we can have a full on discussion about Doctor Who sometime, maybe even after the new episode?:D
Foxtrot

DawnKnight1993 wrote:

Thank you guys, I feel much better now. :D And Dulcet, I added you as friend, so maybe we can have a full on discussion about Doctor Who sometime, maybe even after the new episode?:D

I would love to have a whole conversation about these guys.
Zukan_old
Welcome, Dawn! Wow, I've never seen such an elaborate introduction, nice work. :o I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!
Jayel
Hi, Dawn, Nico, or whatever~ XD

Welcome to the forum!
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993

Zukan wrote:

Welcome, Dawn! Wow, I've never seen such an elaborate introduction, nice work. :o I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!
Thanks! I do not like it when you just say "Hi" in a Thread like this...I also think you should provide more information so people can get to know you and see if there is something you have in common. :D
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! I've already seen you around the forums :3 Hope you enjoy it here~
justin-chan
WELCOME TO THE CLUB! Add me if you want. Looking forward to playing with you. :)
Topic Starter
DawnKnight1993
You're added, Justin!:D
she_old
hi
Laharl
Yo.
she_old
hi