forum

Immediate crash after trying to go to skin select [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alex311360
So I reinstalled osu! onto my USB drive for portable use, and I started the game. I downloaded some skins and decided to switch to one after I changed my controls. I clicked the osu! default - peppy thing and it just crashed. Nothing else happened, just crashed after I clicked. Is this normal? Please help! :c

EDIT: I tryed it a couple more times and nothing else is happening.
ziin

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

So I reinstalled osu! onto my USB drive for portable use, and I started the game. I downloaded some skins and decided to switch to one after I changed my controls. I clicked the osu! default - peppy thing and it just crashed. Nothing else happened, just crashed after I clicked. Is this normal? Please help! :c

uninstall osu and put it on your computer where it's supposed to be. Make sure it works there. Copy the osu! folder to your flash drive. Uninstall osu.
Topic Starter
Alex311360

ziin wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

uninstall osu and put it on your computer where it's supposed to be. Make sure it works there. Copy the osu! folder to your flash drive. Uninstall osu.
Failed to work even when I uninstalled osu! and put it on the C: drive in Program Files.
Topic Starter
Alex311360
Bump because I need a response. As I need to play this game ASAP.
Topic Starter
Alex311360
Never mind, installer must have glitched. Re downloaded it and it works. Close topic.