forum

Why do you guys play osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makan1
Title is the topic here.

seriously, why do you guys play osu! ?

What drives you to clicking circles or beating drums, whatever it may be day in and day out.

What the hell is wrong with you people? why are you clicking circles all day
Zelzatter Zero
Am I the only one who likes placing circles instead?

*fades away*
Meowcenaries
time killer
[LS]PositoniX
because it's fun lmao
Antiforte
Setting good scores is fun.
Trashy Tuber
quarantine
Simon12
  1. The reason I like osu more than other games is that you can constantly do something.
  2. You are almost constantly playing or doing something in this game.
  3. You have the ability to always improve.
  4. My pc is trash.
  5. You'll never run out of maps to play
  6. Mostly community-driven
  7. I like to listen to music. Sometimes I listen to music while I play other games, and the music can sometimes distract me from what's going on in the game. This doesn't happen is osu, becauses the music IS what you're supposed to focus on anyways. The only downside to the music part of this game is when you find maps with songs you don't like, but I mainly play for the maps themselves, not the music. The only songs I'll truly dislike are probably earrape, really bass boosted stuff or troll songs.
Almost
Fun, why else?
Molly Sandera
I enjoy this because....
I can beat stuff to the rhythm of the music without disturbing people (as much)
The aim aspect makes me feel more of a gamer (i haven't really played any mouse intensive games with this level of dedication before osu!)
The competitive aspect is another reason why i enjoy this game. But in reality i am dedicated to being competitive because i enjoy the game, as soon as i stop enjoying the game, i will be out of the rankings
PalPal
So that i can show off to my friends lol
qwt
Time Killer, Mapmaking, playing songs I like, setting scores I'm happy with, improving
[AlphaCentauri]
I just like the game. That's it. Although lately it feels like I've been forcing myself to play. Maybe I should take a short break from it sometime...
c0ldman

Makan1 wrote:

Title is the topic here.

seriously, why do you guys play osu! ?

What drives you to clicking circles or beating drums, whatever it may be day in and day out.

What the hell is wrong with you people? why are you clicking circles all day
Well, you can still sign out and never come back if you're not happy (Insert Kappa)

Also I like it because I'm a wrong man, I like stupid things and I hate DEJA VU :3
VanillaKeksik
Because
Zelzatter Zero

keksik22806 wrote:

Because
yeah I see
skyhunter45
Fun
ActuallyNotCris
eh why not? it's fun lul
Pikku Masa
its my favorite game
Rei Togetsu
to improve aiming for 'irl purposes'.It's also a fun game though, since I like rhythm games
redleader20056
Bro you're gonna give me an existential crisis
show more