forum

ONE OK ROCK - NO SCARED

posted
Total Posts
show more
LunarSakuya
ey

Under Song setup > Design > Skinning, the preferred skin is set to BRS - Black Rock Shooter 151b in Moway's Normal only. you'd wanna set that for the other diffs or set Moway's to User's preference

you can pm me when you update so i can just edit this post =v=
Topic Starter
Kuria
ah, thanks for reminding me about this
i'm not using the skin so i'm not realized that the skin are not set correctly orz

fix'd the hard and insane o_o/
LunarSakuya
wee
alacat
yo Kuria ;)

[General]
  1. missing the video to normal diff.
  2. 03:12:215 - unsnapped green section at #4 kiai time.
  3. why don't you add " soft-sliderslide " of silence ? feels too loud on this part. 00:00:215 - ~ 00:05:404 - it was a strongly marked.
    Link : http://puu.sh/5hWjv.zip
  4. I agree Moway's diff about volume of the first part. I recommend you to use low volume here. please try comparing this to the other diffs.
  5. Tag: ryo ,As you know he is a producer.
  6. i don't like this o_o it is a hindrance to play imo. If someone wants this skip, downloading by my own. so consider removing it.
[Normal]
  1. Approach Rate -1. because this map does not have easy diff.
  2. 00:00:215 - ,00:00:215 - this green section is unnecessary.
  3. 00:11:890 (4,1,2) - a bit nazi mod, please check these spacing here.
  4. 00:20:971 (1,2) - ^ Same, you should be able to apply my suggestion for the rest of the part.
  5. 01:10:593 - ,02:02:485 - ,02:31:025 - this is not particularly necessary.
  6. 01:16:755 (1) - please put on the head of next slider. just a little xD
  7. 02:25:674 (1) - add a finish here to follow the crash cymbal in the music. 02:30:701 - If you add it here, don't forget to put 40~60% volume.
  8. 03:00:215 (2,3,4,5,6) - contiguous 5 notes feels too hard. so consider remaking some sliders.
[Hard]
  1. 01:43:836 (5) - Please try to rotate this slider around 20°. The part will flow more naturally also it looks better to me.
  2. 02:30:701 - 40~60% volume please i cant hear this hit sound.
  3. 02:44:323 (3,1,2) - ,02:48:215 (3,4,1) - try to unify the new combo patterns ,it looks better to me.
  4. 03:12:377 (1) - i want a finish sound for the climax here. and same reason 02:30:701 -
[Insane]
  1. 01:16:674 (1) - hmm 5 hits would fit well with this kind of sound same as previous part. 00:14:485 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - so consider removing a note here. will be more interesting imo
  2. 02:25:674 (1) - Same as Hard diff. and missing a finish sound to this spinner.
  3. 02:40:431 (1) - feels that these consecutive whistles do not match. I recommend you to put it to the head only.
  4. 03:12:377 (1) - Same as Hard diff.
It leaves something to be desired, so i want more finish sound on kiai time.

anyway, that's all i got. whenever you're ready, call me back for recheck.
Topic Starter
Kuria

alacat wrote:

yo Kuria ;)

[General]
  1. missing the video to normal diff.fixed
  2. 03:12:215 - unsnapped green section at #4 kiai time.fixed all
  3. why don't you add " soft-sliderslide " of silence ? feels too loud on this part. 00:00:215 - ~ 00:05:404 - it was a strongly marked.
    Link : http://puu.sh/5hWjv.zipokay
  4. I agree Moway's diff about volume of the first part. I recommend you to use low volume here. please try comparing this to the other diffs.reduced that part to 50% for now
  5. Tag: ryo ,As you know he is a producer.okay
  6. i don't like this o_o it is a hindrance to play imo. If someone wants this skip, downloading by my own. so consider removing it. the problem is the filesize is way too big if i must include the skin onto the mapset, so i'm rather make it separated like this.

this way, the player will have a chance if they want to use the skin or prefer their default one with the combo color from the mapset instead.

also i don't think this skin is annoying to play, if it does, i'll never put it on the first place because i'm really serious with the readability of my map >_<'

[Hard]
  1. 01:43:836 (5) - Please try to rotate this slider around 20°. The part will flow more naturally also it looks better to me.kay
  2. 02:30:701 - 40~60% volume please i cant hear this hit sound.kay
  3. 02:44:323 (3,1,2) - ,02:48:215 (3,4,1) - try to unify the new combo patterns ,it looks better to me.i'm not really understand about this part, i hope this one are fix'd now
  4. 03:12:377 (1) - i want a finish sound for the climax here. and same reason 02:30:701 - okay, but i'm not raising the volume because it feels awkward for the finishing to be loud like this on this spot ;3;
[Insane]
  1. 01:16:674 (1) - hmm 5 hits would fit well with this kind of sound same as previous part. 00:14:485 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - so consider removing a note here. will be more interesting imo nah, i wanna follow the percussion completely for here, i think it's not too complicated to play knowing this one is insane level already XD

already tried your way when i frst mapped it, somewhat it leaves me some awkward feel on that blank spot.

2. 02:25:674 (1) - Same as Hard diff. and missing a finish sound to this spinner.kay
  3. 02:40:431 (1) - feels that these consecutive whistles do not match. I recommend you to put it to the head only. kay
  4. 03:12:377 (1) - Same as Hard diff.same too lol
It leaves something to be desired, so i want more finish sound on kiai time.haha, i know that feel too XD

thanks ala, i'll tell moway to check his diff later :D
Moway

alacat wrote:

yo Kuria ;)

[Normal]
  1. Approach Rate -1. because this map does not have easy diff. O_O was only supposed to be 4 fixed
  2. 00:00:215 - ,00:00:215 - this green section is unnecessary. fixed
  3. 00:11:890 (4,1,2) - a bit nazi mod, please check these spacing here.fixed
  4. 00:20:971 (1,2) - ^ Same, you should be able to apply my suggestion for the rest of the part. fixed
  5. 01:10:593 - ,02:02:485 - ,02:31:025 - this is not particularly necessary. kk
  6. 01:16:755 (1) - please put on the head of next slider. just a little xD OWO
  7. 02:25:674 (1) - add a finish here to follow the crash cymbal in the music. 02:30:701 - If you add it here, don't forget to put 40~60% volume. alright fixed
  8. 03:00:215 (2,3,4,5,6) - contiguous 5 notes feels too hard. so consider remaking some sliders. added a slider, didn't want to get rid of too many circles here~
It leaves something to be desired, so i want more finish sound on kiai time.

Thanks cat~

http://puu.sh/5ijfE.osu
Vakex96
*w*
Topic Starter
Kuria
alright, updated moway's diff too, thanks moway :)

we're ready alacat :D
alacat
Alright, Ranked !

Moway
whoop whoop
Freya
why akarin? ' 3 '
btw Gratz kuria, its been awhile since your last OOR :3
HabiHolic
Gratz!!
Topic Starter
Kuria
uwogh, i'm really not realized it got ranked until just now
thanks moway, thanks qoot, thanks alacat, thanks sakuya, thanks all :D

enjoy my new OOR map, yeah it's been a while lol
Darksonic
Congratz :D
jonathanlfj
lol im late
congratz on rank~
BeatofIke
Congratulations! ^_^
Stefan
BRS <3 <3

Congrats
Kyouren
Gratzz!! Moway and Kuria!!^^
UnderminE
Shit Kuria this is old :D
FrzR
congrats. ;w;
Topic Starter
Kuria

UnderminE wrote:

Shit Kuria this is old :D
blame my struggle on finding taikomod for half year worth lol
Beige
Finally! Congratz ~ :3
Stefan
Just bought it.. your fault, son.
Kodora
Congratz!
TKS
grats!
and qoot's taikos are great
Chewin
new most played for next 69 months
gratz~
Topic Starter
Kuria

Chewin wrote:

new most played for next 69 months
gratz~
to good to be true haha

again thanks everyone! :D
Dangaard
Cool, I've been waiting for this to get done!
IsaacMitsukai
Black Rock Shooter...Kuroi te amoo :) :)
Soaprman
A shame you didn't map the last 20 seconds of the song, and an even bigger shame that only one other person in this thread thought to point that out. A really disappointing way to end an otherwise nice beatmap.

Edit: Probably should have used the beatmap comments for this... forgot those even existed! Oh well.
Zare

Soaprman wrote:

A shame you didn't map the last 20 seconds of the song, and an even bigger shame that only one other person in this thread thought to point that out. A really disappointing way to end an otherwise nice beatmap.
Wanted to agree, then I noticed I was the one person pointing this out on page 1. Oh well.
Topic Starter
Kuria

Soaprman wrote:

Edit: Probably should have used the beatmap comments for this... forgot those even existed! Oh well.
cuz i'm too lazy to map it until the last second, and actually it was already pointed out by the modders many month ago lol

so yeah, i'm sorry but blame my laziness this time
yangzhihao

Kuria wrote:

done adjusting, let see
MyLittlePonyPV
MJian OH MY?[color=#BF0000][color=#80FF40][color=#408040][color=#804080][color=#40BFFF] :? [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]