forum

Connection issue [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ch3lly_old
Hey there, I kinda need your help here, from like 2 days I can't connect to osu!, when I start it, this is what happens:

Yeah exactly: Connection failed. Retrying in 30s... and then it says "Can't connect to bancho, retrying..." and that Connection failed thing appears again.
I already searched the forums and stuff, I even opened the 13381 TCP port (UDP as well) and still nothing happens.
I checked for updates and either then, nothing happens
This is happening only to me, 'cause I already asked a few of my friends to try to login/play, and it works for them (and seeing the stats on osu! home it's clearly working for everyone else).
And this "Connection Failed" thing usually happens when I lose my connection, but now it's perfectly working (otherwise I couldn't even post here obviously).
So explain me, if you can please, I hope I didn't miss any topic already suggesting this kind of issue.
Marcin
This could be stupid... or not nvm,
Uh, I don't remember bancho ip ...
Do you have any firewall / anti-virus ?
Try to ping - 50.23.74.91 or 50.23.74.93 (goto start > run or in win 7 start and in search field , type CMD, and write ping <ip> <-- ip from left).
Topic Starter
Ch3lly_old

Marcin wrote:

This could be stupid... or not nvm,
Uh, I don't remember bancho ip ...
Do you have any firewall / anti-virus ?
Try to ping - 50.23.74.91 or 50.23.74.93 (goto start > run or in win 7 start and in search field , type CMD, and write ping <ip> <-- ip from left).
I have no firewalls activated, and no anti-viruses, I pinged these two IPs right now, and it reaches them.
Marcin
The last thing which comes to my mind is checking packets, but i don't think you know how / it's stupid idea probably.
Let's wait for peppy.
Topic Starter
Ch3lly_old

Marcin wrote:

The last thing which comes to my mind is checking packets, but i don't think you know how / it's stupid idea probably.
Let's wait for peppy.
Yeah ok, thanks anyway
Topic Starter
Ch3lly_old
So is anyone else available to help me, please? I'd appreciate to return playing online...
Topic Starter
Ch3lly_old
Ok, nevermind you all, I solved it myself (after days of trying), thanks for who even tried, and thanks more for who didn't.
TheVileOne
Do you mind telling us how you fixed it so that we may instruct others with similar issues in the future?