forum

[Closed]Anyone wanna give this a go? (First Tech Map)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ NaruS ]
Hello everyone, now I don't map tech maps, but I decided to map this song simply because my friend said "Why not"

Personally, its a hellish map, but I'm curious as to what you guys would recommend stays or changes, It went from me making it for the laughs, but now I'm quite eager to get it ranked.

There are some issues I need to fix such as stupid fast sliders, some streams are a bit to hard, and some sections I have been told are Under-mapped.

What are your guys' opinions?

Link:
[removed until I fix it]

Info:
6.88* Tech Map {Somehow}
Plenty of Streams, Jumps and cancer to make you suffer.

Honestly, I don't know what made osu say "Yea this is a 6* map" but it did.
qwt
So bad I won't even bother with it

It' not rankable at all object's placed at the same time

Shitty self-designed uncomfortable copy and paste streams

Some section's of the map barely follow the song just randomly placed jumps

Sorry bud you need to do a lot more if you want a mod and even trying to get this ranked

Wrong forum too
PandiCorne 01
hey.
I've look at your map and i've noticed few differants problems.

Some jumps are really weird and not readable on this type of sound, you have done some slider insanely fast with ramdom form wich are not fun to play and break easily your combo and you make stream wich follow straight line why not but when you put more than one direction change or slow down on the stream that make it uncomfortable and not redable.

I think that can be a good map if all theses problems are corrected. I'm just a little player and i gave my returns and my own opinion. You can disagree with no problem.

HF on OSU!

(sry for my english if i make mistakes in my sentences tell me i'll correct it, i'm french and i haven't a perfect lvl in english)
Topic Starter
[ NaruS ]

PandiCorne 01 wrote:

hey.
I've look at your map and i've noticed few differants problems.

Some jumps are really weird and not readable on this type of sound, you have done some slider insanely fast with ramdom form wich are not fun to play and break easily your combo and you make stream wich follow straight line why not but when you put more than one direction change or slow down on the stream that make it uncomfortable and not redable.

I think that can be a good map if all theses problems are corrected. I'm just a little player and i gave my returns and my own opinion. You can disagree with no problem.

HF on OSU!

(sry for my english if i make mistakes in my sentences tell me i'll correct it, i'm french and i haven't a perfect lvl in english)
Hey Ill be making these changes, as well as changes to most if not all the streams (The streams were placeholders anyways so its not like they are going to be missed)

The jumps are also going to be made smaller to help with making it easier.
Dialect

Reforms Expert wrote:

Sorry bud you need to do a lot more if you want a mod and even trying to get this ranked

Wrong forum too
dang bro you didn't have to go off

but uhh yeah, i have to agree with him a bit. whether you like it or not, mappers will be harsh on you
qwt

Li Syaoran wrote:

Reforms Expert wrote:

Wrong forum too
dang bro you didn't have to go off

but uhh yeah, i have to agree with him a bit. whether you like it or not, mappers will be harsh on you
How else was I supposed to tell him
Dialect

Reforms Expert wrote:

How else was I supposed to tell him
i mean mappers will be harsh, so i understand where you're coming from.

personally, i wouldn't just outright say it's bad. but i'd say it needs improvement