forum

Osu tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
die high
Problem details:When should I buy a tablet for osu?
I'm playing with mouse right now, should I change as fast as I can ? Or should I grind more. My idea was to have around 100 hours in ranked and quite the same in training map but maybe is too much idk :/

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20200618 (latest)
Makan1
there's nothing stopping you from getting a tablet right now. it's just a question of if you're determined enough to play osu! to justify it.

I don't understand why you needa train on mouse first to get on tablet, they are both two different play styles.
Simon12

die high wrote:

Problem details:When should I buy a tablet for osu?
I'm playing with mouse right now, should I change as fast as I can ? Or should I grind more. My idea was to have around 100 hours in ranked and quite the same in training map but maybe is too much idk :/

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20200618 (latest)
If you're planning on getting the tablet eventually you might as well just purchase it now.
What's the point of getting used to mouse if you're going to switch to tablet anyways?
-Chaeyoung
I suggest you buy a tablet earlier on, because from my experience, i only bought a tablet when i was 200k ranked and my tablet skill lagged far behind my mouse skill and i just don't play much with tablet now, only for fun. Furthermore, i am left handed so it was like returning to square 1 for me, re-training aiming and tapping. Tablets like veikk or xp pen are relatively affordable so if you change your mind it won't hurt your wallet too much
Topic Starter
die high

Makan1 wrote:

there's nothing stopping you from getting a tablet right now. it's just a question of if you're determined enough to play osu! to justify it.

I don't understand why you needa train on mouse first to get on tablet, they are both two different play styles.
I see.
My idea was to understand the game before going into any purchases. I have an idea how things work, and how I like training now. Other people I asked this pretty much told me the same. I'm playing 2~3 hours daily sometimes a little more or less. And I like this game I think I will keep playing when school because it's better than my main game to chill (cs) at the level where I am after school I can't focus enough to play great so osu is really great alternative as I like this game.
I think my choice is to get it soon

Thanks alot guys if you have any tablets you like tell me
I think I may go with this one :
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07PN7S9WV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3UE17SNWWCYZJ&psc=1
Naiad

die high wrote:

Makan1 wrote:

I see.
My idea was to understand the game before going into any purchases. I have an idea how things work, and how I like training now. Other people I asked this pretty much told me the same. I'm playing 2~3 hours daily sometimes a little more or less. And I like this game I think I will keep playing when school because it's better than my main game to chill (cs) at the level where I am after school I can't focus enough to play great so osu is really great alternative as I like this game.
I think my choice is to get it soon

Thanks alot guys if you have any tablets you like tell me
I think I may go with this one :
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07PN7S9WV/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3UE17SNWWCYZJ&psc=1
Yes I definitely agree with the others. As long as you know for sure you like the game and are willing to spend money, you should buy a tablet sooner rather than later.