forum

Updating the Report Abuse System [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Kluddio
Adding a button to the userpage so you can report a person for cheating (if you think that person is cheating) There is a way you can report them over the beatmap but i think this would be a lot easyer to find and banning these people is a must...
Like there are so many new cheaters and they can be found pretty everywhere so adding so you can report them even when they are offline.
And when you press the report you may write a report about why you think this person is cheating so not people just spam it for fun.

And adding more admins to watch over the ranked maps if any weird top#1-40 shows up, could be helpful
greeeenpanda
Topic Starter
Kluddio

greeeenpanda wrote:

This is a good idea. I don't like having to try to find the beatmap someone cheated on. It would be much easier to just report from their userpage. I also like that you would need to include a reason as to why you are reporting. Unfortunately, I don't have any votes left. But like I said, I think this is a good idea.
May i use one of my star for your vote? i got 5 in spare
Dolphin
Helpful idea! This is deffo needed as I've seen a bunch of cheaters on many maps.
Grunt
seem good
Archangel Tirael

Cloudio-san wrote:

And adding more admins to watch over the ranked maps if any weird top#1-40 shows up, could be helpful
What are you implying? ;D
MillhioreF
You can already use !report for offline users, and the Report button on beatmap pages. Adding something about why you think a user is cheating is a duplicate of t/107662.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

MillhioreF wrote:

You can already use !report for offline users, and the Report button on beatmap pages. Adding something about why you think a user is cheating is a duplicate of t/107662.
Well, the add a report after might been copy then, Still it's a good idea and also why not add the button to the userpage below the http://puu.sh/1BYqV it's not like is a bad idea and a lot noob friendly too.
MillhioreF
Do we really want reporting to be that noob friendly? Someone who just started playing might not be able to tell what's legit or not, or they might just use it for no reason. I think it's fine as is.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Archangel Tirael wrote:

Cloudio-san wrote:

What are you implying? ;D
Let's say like last night, a person called "hello-sama" was on osu breaking all top ranks on "high skilled" songs.
around 50 people spec him and it took around a hole night to ban him from the game even tho he was talked about everywhere.
I'm not saying they are doing a bad job, just saying it would not be the worst idea to add more to keep people at bay.
Topic Starter
Kluddio

MillhioreF wrote:

Do we really want reporting to be that noob friendly? Someone who just started playing might not be able to tell what's legit or not, or they might just use it for no reason. I think it's fine as is.
This game is for everyone right?
And like i said they should have to typ a report with like with a min amount of symbols (say 50 letters) and a warning saying something like "Fake report will end up in Account Standing" and that should teach them that report is a serious thing.

and having fake report should lower your chances to even get a person ban because your not trust worthy for some months.

This is my though and you have your, I don't want to make a conflict about it