Effy
Well , Clannad is really sad :<
Kunieda

Shina wrote:

Well , Clannad is really sad :<
^
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex
so i was browsing the website animefreak.com and i selected a anime called BTOOOM!
because it looked interesting, heard the intro song, and was like i played this on osu.

SPOOOOKY.
silmarilen
i know that feel ^^
p/1982697
Tanzklaue
clannad is probably the most overrated anime out there besides death note. clannad is suprisingly mediocre (and the end even really horrible) for how much praise it gets.
Hoverlegs

silmarilen wrote:

i know that feel ^^
p/1982697
haha i thought you were saying that his statement was unfunny and interesting

The game has only just begun
Yarissa
There are good animes and there are beginner animes. You don't want to throw little girls going to school in someones face to start out with. Unless, you know, they're into that sort of thing.
Kaona
Angel Beats! and Fate/Zero are the animes I have to recommend. <3
Effy

Kaona wrote:

Angel Beats! and Fate/Zero are the animes I have to recommend. <3

Angel beats! Recommended <3
Hiryuu_old
I agree with Kaona and Shina.I recommend watching Angel Beats! as well. Such a great anime <3.
Zare
Watch Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Alternatively, watch Mirai Nikki.

Both great animes.
silmarilen
and read tokyo akazukin while you're at it
Salvage

Jaysaurus Rex wrote:

It's true though, the only anime i actually ever sort of watched was death note.

same, never watched any anime but death note, which i watched like a year ago max.
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex
WELP, just watched every single episode of BTOOM, bloody hell when does episode 12 get released, I can't just leave mid episodes : (
mathexpert

Tanzklaue wrote:

clannad is probably the most overrated anime out there besides death note. clannad is suprisingly mediocre (and the end even really horrible) for how much praise it gets.
I disagree on both counts, but I'm curious as to why you think Death Note is overrated. (I will never really think that Clanand is overrated no matter how many 10/10s it gets, because it has a special place in my heart- It's one of the animes that basically turned me into a fan of anime. With that being said, I do admit that there are some flaws that, can be overlooked due to other stellar aspects of the anime, namely, animation, character development, comedic value, pacing, and overall quality.)

Also, this thread is turning into an OC thread xD
Mianki
If you like BTOOM you definitely might like Mirai Nikki or Sword Art Online.
Essence_of_Hate

S o a R wrote:

Well, Osu! is an anime based game afterall, so if you've never watched it it's quite hard to get the perfect hang of the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan
Tanzklaue

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Tanzklaue wrote:

I disagree on both counts, but I'm curious as to why you think Death Note is overrated. (I will never really think that Clanand is overrated no matter how many 10/10s it gets, because it has a special place in my heart- It's one of the animes that basically turned me into a fan of anime. With that being said, I do admit that there are some flaws that, can be overlooked due to other stellar aspects of the anime, namely, animation, character development, comedic value, pacing, and overall quality.)

Also, this thread is turning into an OC thread xD
death note is just not that interesting to me, I never could relate to light in any way as he is a psycho who only does one thing in the anime: killing everybody who is remotely interesting.
I never watched it completly, and because I know that a certain person dies, I know that the anime will lose all of its pluspoints eventually. funny fact: many people said that the anime was a lot less pleasant to watch after certain persons death, and they still voted 10/10, which leads for me to the conclusion that the only reason why death note leads every poll about the best anime ever can only be that most of the voters are retards.

Clannad is okay, but not the masterpiece people say it is. especially the end of after story kills the anime as a whole in my opinion, and was just unnecessary. now through little busters I learned that key does that a lot, however in little busters it was much better executed, though it was still annoying and unnecessary. but in clannad, it is just pointless. maybe I should play the novell to understand it better, but I doubt that I will appreciate it any more than I currently do.
also there are animes from the same genre that are simply better, like Kanon 2006 (the prototype of clannad in many aspects, you clearly see where key got there inspiration for clannad), ef a tale of memories, or shuffle.
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex
Three girls recommend a anime called "ANGEL BEATS", this should go well.

the Mirai Nikki anime sounds interesting, will be watching that soon.
I'm downloading devil may cry anime, never new they made one, was an awesome game.
Also took a wild card download and I'm downloading something called Ghost in the Shell, anyone heard of it?

Plus i just got done watching Afro Samurai, that was god like.

I'M CONVERTED.
silmarilen
ghost in the shell isnt bad
Bittersweet
Please, watch Golden Boy. 6 episodes of pure epicness.
Foxtrot
Tatami Galaxy is pretty good, yeah.
pielak213

Mianki wrote:

If you like BTOOM you definitely might like Mirai Nikki or Sword Art Online.
wtf theyre nothing alike....
Mianki
With BTOOOM! and Mirai Nikki, (putting in spoilers just in case) they have almost the same premise, people are selected to play a game where you have to survive killing others. And they both are in action/psychological genre.
And with BTOOOM! and Sword Art Online, pretty much the same thing, you'll get stuck in a game and you'll have to survive.
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex

Bittersweet wrote:

I saw that on anime freak, looked silly, but then again can't judge everything by the description i guess.
Lybydose
Hello, my name is Lybydose. I too have never watched an anime.
DeletedUser_613592
omg Lybydose hatehatehate

give me your fl skill plz
Apex_old

Lybydose wrote:

Says the guy who has an anime avatar.

Jaysaurus Rex wrote:

Bittersweet wrote:

I saw that on anime freak, looked silly, but then again can't judge everything by the description i guess.
What the F are you waiting for go see 5 cm/s.
Moriya Suwako
The reason why I started to watch animes is because of osu!
But relax, we don't mind if you love animes or not.
silmarilen
transformation into weeaboo succesful
Tesu
just play and ull enjoy it .
stevefox74
You're missing out in life.
Try some recommended animes. I'll give you plenty, just say the word.
But I can't guarantee you'll like it. We have different tastes you see.
Essence_of_Hate

Apex wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Says the guy who has an anime avatar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project
Miyu
Easy,start watching.

daw
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex

Miyu wrote:

Easy,start watching.

daw

I think you missed all of the post's above you ;p
Miyu

Jaysaurus Rex wrote:

Miyu wrote:

Easy,start watching.

daw

I think you missed all of the post's above you ;p
Never watched an anime.
IppE

Essence_of_Hate wrote:

[img]http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/1314029819767.png[img]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touhou_Project
God damn it bagno stop doing that, I don't want to agree with you but I have to.
GeeNX
Dragon ball counts (?

It is impossible not to have watched Dragon Ball u.u
Topic Starter
Jaysaurus Rex
Whoever told me to go back and watch Golden Boy, i salute you good sir.

My stomach hurt's from thy laughter.
Tesu
it did affect on me too hahaah..
show more