forum

osu! Scandinavian Tournament 2013 (Round 3 or 4 or smth.)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Slizzer

theowest wrote:

nidert and gyuunyu, you were our only hope :'(

;___;
kriers

-GN wrote:

we managed to lose our 2-0 lead over nilsso and amedis! that, my friends, is not how you play competitively.

:(

anyway, gg wp. go get that #1 nilsso :D
It's in our tradition to let tie-breakers decide!

Congratz to Amedis/Nilsso!
f e a r
kriers

f e a r wrote:

The Unseen Horizon vs FjellTopp on Thursday at 8 PM

I'll edit the scores on this post.
Why? The more posts the better /o/
Saten

kriers wrote:

kriers knows what's up
f e a r

kriers wrote:

Combo Commander 4 lyfe
Amedis

kriers wrote:

It's in our tradition to let tie-breakers decide!

Congratz to Amedis/Nilsso!
Thanksuu :)
kriers
Topic Starter
CXu
Them 100%
kriers
I wonder who our next opponents are going to be lol.
Topic Starter
CXu
Slizzer
Sooo about the
xXx420MLGHardrockFlashlight etc. vs Brolings

...?
MillhioreF
You can do that whenever you want. I don't think the deadline for the next round is yet, keep working on Round 2 (unless I've missed some results somewhere, in which case please let me know)
kriers
map pool strongly favouring streamers lol.
IppE
At least tiebraker is basically just sliders.
Slizzer
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6200043

3-0

Good game.

---

kriers wrote:

map pool strongly favouring streamers lol.
Dazzy
R3 mappool seems... fun? :P I need to play more and improve more \o/
Nidert
Lactose intolerance 3 - 0 (strawberry) and blueberry
https://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6218528

2v1 D:
Dazzy
gg well powning, Nidert & Gyuunyu
theowest
gyuunyu pro, SS +2000 combo insane but with no-fail .-.
Nidert
i laughed so hard when that happened
Saten

Nidert wrote:

Dazzy

Nidert wrote:

... my bad? :(
MillhioreF
Due to the both the incredible absence of We came for the dots, and the huge delay caused by festost agu's computer problems, I've decided that BOTH teams are going to be disqualified, unless sometime in the next 24 hours either CXu denies this decision or the two teams can actually get together and play. This will cause a super walkover and possibly change the rotation of the earth, so be prepared.
theowest
I guess that's fair. :\
Dolphin
not so keen on changing the rotation of earth though.....
Saten
Well, I did kinda clearly said that I could play, but kludd & co. wasn't available at that time.
theowest

Saten wrote:

Well, I did kinda clearly said that I could play, but kludd & co. wasn't available at that time.
who can blame them, they never knew we were ready to play.
They waited for us when you couldn't play.
Saten
Well, at least I was present :V

and saturation
kriers
raww and ivaz going straight to the semi-finals if festost and dots don't play?

That's just hilarious!
theowest

kriers wrote:

raww and ivaz going straight to the semi-finals if festost and dots don't play?

That's just hilarious!
oshit D:
Topic Starter
CXu
Let's see if we can somehow get that round played. superwalkover kinda sucks. Also, extending R2 to end this week, and R3 accordingly. Still a few matches to be played in R2 so yeaaah.
Heibel
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/6282201

Ok this was kinda derp but Danefags win 3/0 since zoom was missing this week it went a little fast.
theowest
lol so many 1 against 2

when it comes to me and saten, we're online almost all the day every day so we're just waiting for both mastodonten and cloudio-san to be online together at the same time so we can play already
Nyari
me and nomi are giving the win to pi and -gn, since non of us really feel like playing, good luck to the rest of the players!
KinomiCandy

Empressmiku wrote:

me and nomi are giving the win to pi and -gn, since non of us really feel like playing, good luck to the rest of the players!
I'm at Oslo.

That's one thing.
kriers
It's only a matter of weeks until I'll be packing my computer gear and can't play anymore. Please guys, play your matches. Get this tournament finished, or else I'm forced to abandon it.
Topic Starter
CXu
Well gee, I should probably start being stricter with this thing soon. The problem is just that many in general don't seem that motivated to play this at all, which causes matches being delayed/not played etc, and well yeah. And since the amount of teams is so low, starting to ban teams becomes harder because we'd lack amount of matchups etc. Oh well I'll see if I can get some people to play by talking to people tomorrow. ALSO IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A MATCH YOU HAVENT PLAYED, PLEASE PLAY IT.
theowest
Saten and me have been waiting for Mastodonten to be online at the same time as Cloudio-san for a long time now, Cloudio-san is usually more online though. .-.
kriers
What about contacting mastodonten and Cloudio-san by PM or any other way possible. Have Cloudio tell Masto when to play for instance.

Really if this was up to me, I'd just give you a date to play. If only one team showed up, they would win by default. The team that didn't show up would be disqualified from the entire tournament and the team waiting for them in the loser's bracket would advance to next round by default.
If none of the team would show up, both teams should be disqualified end of story.

Yes I want CXu to start handing out PM's telling people to play on certain dates if they can't manage to arrange between themselves.
show more