3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
­
posted
Oh I must have huge playcount then.
posted

Aqo wrote:

Wait so unranked doesn't add to playcount?
That's quite obvious.
posted

Wishy wrote:

That's quite obvious.
Not really. It says "playcount" not "ranked playcount".
posted

Aqo wrote:

Wishy wrote:

That's quite obvious.
With the same logic you could argue that "Maximum Combo" is not "Ranked Maximum Combo", thus there might be the possibilty that unranked plays can influence this.

Come on, use common sense, ofcourse playcount is only for ranked plays.
All stats are recorded for ranked palys, there have never been stats recorded for unranked stuff.
posted

Aqo wrote:

Wishy wrote:

That's quite obvious.
If you hover over it it'll tell you that it's ranked playcounts only
posted
What about maps that are ranked but needs to be updated?
posted

Saph1 wrote:

I don't think they will be added to your play count since they need to be updated in order to "reach" the leaderboards.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
posted
anytime u play a ranked map. you don't have to pass. if you fail or quit it counts. also when you accidently click a map while scrolling the menu, i think that counts too. have like 100+ pc cuz of that -.-

don't forget multiplayer. i think that counts too, if u pass. dunno bout failing.
posted

Saph1 wrote:

Obviously not, because the version you have is not the ranked version, but a version that needs to be updated.

herpderp
posted

sCam wrote:

also when you accidently click a map while scrolling the menu, i think that counts too. have like 100+ pc cuz of that -.-
Only if you actually play enough for it to count. I've had a successful play not be registered... it was a very short song and I was playing with keyboard-only for the first time so the results were obviously bad (one hand trying to do rhythm while the other is pounding away as fast as possible just to get the cursor where it needs to go... also, no chance of completing a spinner). So, yeah, if you score less than 10000 on a song, even if you completed it, it won't be counted.

Note that it's very easy to get past 10000 on short/simple songs with mania. Five or six notes might be enough.
posted
­
posted
Lol i was asking me the same :P thanks for the answers
posted
Can you at least necro in proper English next time please?