forum

Pendulum - Witchcraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chloe
As Mystyk requested :3

[Easy]
  1. 00:00:910 (1) - the finish in the top sounds loudly imo, maybe can increase the volume to 40% or lower?
  2. 00:11:944 (1) - how about use normal and finish in there to fit 00:00:910 (1) -
  3. 00:24:703 (2) - change to a 1/1-slider? it's more fitting the music imo
  4. 00:56:082 (1) - remove the finish in the top? it doesn't sound well
  5. 01:05:737 (3) - suggest to use soft-additions in the top
  6. 01:51:772 (1) - well.. some bats maybe would say that change the ds in the easy is unneccsary.
  7. 01:59:530 (1) - how about stack with 01:57:806 (2) - and also 02:10:565 (1) - with 02:08:841 (2) -
  8. 02:29:875 (1) - add finish in the top
  9. 03:30:565 (1) - add whistle in the end
well, I'm poor in hitsound, so feel free to ignore these suggestions~ ;)
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED

Chloe wrote:

[Easy]
  1. 00:11:944 (1) - how about use normal and finish in there to fit 00:00:910 (1) - Maybe that would be "consistent" then, but it is absolutely nonsensical because there is no heavy beat in the background as in 00:00:910 (1) -
  2. 00:56:082 (1) - remove the finish in the top? it doesn't sound well I am gonna give this a gooood think.
  3. 01:05:737 (3) - suggest to use soft-additions in the top Actually, no hitsound on the slider start would be more suitable. I erase the first one.
  4. 01:51:772 (1) - well.. some bats maybe would say that change the ds in the easy is unnecessary. Oh dear, didn't see that. Thanks!
  5. 01:59:530 (1) - how about stack with 01:57:806 (2) I don't wanna change the arcs too much because I'm lazy, so no. :P
  6. 02:29:875 (1) - add finish in the top I'll think about this, too.
  7. 03:30:565 (1) - add whistle in the end There's no sound that needs a whistle, so no.
Thanks for your mod!!
Mystyk

Liiraye wrote:

Nazicheck for Mystyk's easy! - it's a collab!

00:09:185 make this more symmetrical, like this: http://puu.sh/3KN9D.jpg You have more sliders that looks like this one but whom are not symmetrical so I suggest you looking into those as well! :) - no to this one, because I wanted it to be a blanket - http://puu.sh/3MjPC.jpg
00:25:392 as you can see here http://puu.sh/3KNhA.jpg, this slider looks pretty random. Tou should arc it with the previous two combos, something like this http://puu.sh/3KNni.jpg - alright
02:06:427 (2,1) could coat these two a little better! - I think it is already alright o.o but I placed it a little bit to the right by turning off grid snap

mancuso_JM_ wrote:

Hi! Excellent song! let me give it a chance :)

[Easy:]

Mystyk:

• 00:05:047 (4) - This Whistle at the slider end sounds odd to me, specially because I think the previous ones follow the vocals. So, for consistency would be better if you remove it from there - changed
• 00:30:565 (1,2) - For newbies, I think is better if you keep the 2/1 distance between the hitobjects, at least in this first section, I think that if you do that the will catch the rhythm easiely because of the constant previous 2/1 patterns. So, would be better if you move (2) to 00:32:634 - (1/1 forward) and then reduce it by 1/1 as well. Doing that, you will follow the highest pitch in the instrumental anyway. - changed
• 01:22:289 (3) - Ugh.. Weird soft finish at the slider end :/. I'd use a normal clap instead, sounds better imo - changed
• 01:25:392 (4) - (^) - changed
• 03:14:099 (T) - Since here, the hitsounds are almost inaudible, I really don't understand why you did that. Increase the hitsounds volume here till 35% at least - changed, and I would like to add, that it was Quiz-chan who dealt with inherited section if I remember correctly, but I raied it to 35%

- I didn't catch at all those finishes in Chorus, in Mystyk's parts, they sound a bit weird to me. Also, you could also be more consistent with the hitsounding, I mean, Mystyk's parts are not really consistent with Quiz' parts, but anyways I have to say that they don't sound really bad.
In general, the whole of the difficulty works as is
- I think the first 2 choruses are consistent, because we both used soft finishes, and the last chorus might be weird, because hi didn't put objects on all of the big beats, and I mainly put claps on the big beats X_X I changed a few hitsounds in the last chorus, but not too much

Chloe wrote:

[Easy]
  1. 00:00:910 (1) - the finish in the top sounds loudly imo, maybe can increase the volume to 40% or lower? - sure
  2. 00:24:703 (2) - change to a 1/1-slider? it's more fitting the music imo - well it's not a bad idea, but the beginning of the song is slow, and you suggest the opposite of what mancus suggested, so it might be better for players to just click a hit circle
Thanks for the mod everyone! *.*
http://puu.sh/3Ml7X.osu
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Star Priority System is shit...
BATs, I don't wanna sound too big-headed, but I've waited long enough now, so pleeeeaaase, can we finally get this going? I find it unfair how some 6 days old maps get bubbled immediately , but this one isn't even noticed by BATs.

No boast at all, I just want you to know how I feel. I mean, I got the last star icon 3 months ago. The map's an old grandma with an SP of +109 and anyone barely cares. That is just sad.
*whine whine*
Leorda
Hi there

[Hard]
00:43:668 (1) - Spacing?
02:48:668 (3) - Add 1 repeating slider for better flow?

That's all I got.... call me again when you done
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Whew, it seems I uploaded a wrong template for Hard. It was completely messed up and had Escalation's timing sections (a bug?). Anyway, hopefully that's done for now.

@Leorda:
Thanks for the mod, applied both suggestions.

@dkun:

I'm sorry, OK?
Leorda
I hope it's ok.... *gulp*

Bubbled
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
YUSH, thanks, Leorda!!
TrigonometrY
Oh, finally
Teara
Any reason Epilepsy warning is on for Escalation but not the rest of the diffs?

I can understand RAIN getting a warning, but why Escalation?
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Well, I thought, the slight flash for "max.power" needed the warning... *shrugs*
Teara
Better safe then sorry I guess.

No problems found :3

Ranked!

Good job.
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
YEAH!! Talk about being lucky! Thanks a loooot!!!
Natsu
Congratz
-Neipezi
congrats~~!
Shiranai
Grats Quiz-chan, finally It get ranked :)
Stefan
Gratuliere! Endlich auch mal was von deinem Zeug gerankt! \:D/
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
YUSH, thanks to all of you!!!

Danke, Stefan!! :D cheers!!
Asphyxia
Finally, graz :3
Lach
Epilepsy warning on Escalation diff is still up when objects are being played. It's pretty distracting.
Yasora
gratz \o/
HeatKai
I remember modding this a long time ago.
Congrats Quiz-chan, this is a good map :3
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks soo much to all of you!! \( ゚ヮ゚ )/
UnderminE

Lach wrote:

Epilepsy warning on Escalation diff is still up when objects are being played. It's pretty distracting.
Zero__wind
omfg finally !
congratz
I love Pendulum
Teara
Quick derank to fix audio lead in on Escalation
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Must be right now.
Teara

Re-ranked.

Warning message should not be in the way now.
Lally
>\\\\\< re-gratz
Lach
Good, nice quick fix. Thanks Teara.

Congratulations
Finally!
Congratulations Quiz!
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks again, guys!! :D
pimp
congratulations :)
Faust
Congratulations.

I refrained from saying anything since Teara was giving it a look.
Andrea
Finally ranked, grats.
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks sooo much to all of you!! I am soo excited, I can't express with normal words. :D
Beige
Gratz~~~~ I love this map & song ^o^
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks, W h i t e!! I love the song too, that's why I chose it. rofl
[TaikoTori]
Just wanted to drop by and wanted to say i really love the diffs RAIN and especially the diff Escalation. The Idea is somewhat simple but brilliant and fun to play :)
Eeo
Escalation is awesome! Great job. ^^
show more