forum

Pendulum - Witchcraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks sooo much to all of you!! I am soo excited, I can't express with normal words. :D
Beige
Gratz~~~~ I love this map & song ^o^
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks, W h i t e!! I love the song too, that's why I chose it. rofl
[TaikoTori]
Just wanted to drop by and wanted to say i really love the diffs RAIN and especially the diff Escalation. The Idea is somewhat simple but brilliant and fun to play :)
Eeo
Escalation is awesome! Great job. ^^
Boncho
GRATZ! ;D
Konei
Wheew, finally. Gratz :>
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks once again to everyone!! :)
Ephemeral
very nice to see a pendulum map in most played, and on top of that, one which is well constructed and thoroughly modded!

i have some concerns that the offset is a bit late but that's subject to verification and can be fixed seamlessly with OO changes anyway, so no big deal.

thinking it should be 894 from 910

edit: applied an online offset change from 910 to 900 (-10)
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
Thanks, Ephemeral! And it's very nice that you like it! :)
quaternary
Congratz! This one is going straight to my favorites, especially Escalation. I agree with TaikoTori - it seems so simple, but so few maps can pull off rising difficulty right..

Now for getting on the high scores :D
TrigonometrY
Amazing job.

tuddster wrote:

especially Escalation
It reminds me THIS. Also liked how you used combocolours with collab names and bg. Congratulations, Quiz, keep mapping!
Makyu
Finally ranked, gz dude
Jaxalotl
Huehue. I see what you did with the name "RAIN" Nice one. Also brilliant maps :3
Laharl
Finally! Congrats!
Stefan

Thor wrote:

Huehue. I see what you did with the name "RAIN" Nice one. Also brilliant maps :3
Wow, I haven't understand the logic of capitalizing it until now.. MAN I am dumb. xD
Marcin

Stefan wrote:

Thor wrote:

Wow, I haven't understand the logic of capitalizing it until now.. MAN I am dumb. xD
Nor
I
Did
wow
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
rofl

EDIT:
Highest rating this map has ever achieved so far: 9.61
Rating it had when editing the post: 9.37

wtf people

Second EDIT:
Okay, I'm cool with 9.43 as well. Thx everyone!
Reiji-RJ
I'm SO SLOW. But congratz you!! *^*
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
ooooh thanks slowpoke <3