forum

I can't to 5* maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
It's a problem that i tried many times to solve, but i end up here, asking you advices and help to improve, I can easely do 4* maps, but when it's a 5* map, i can't do it, the speed is almost the same, there is just a little more stream but for me it's okay, i just don't know. Please is you have a solution help me ;w;
[LS]PositoniX
play more
Esutarosa
I advise you to play 5* - 5.5*

For 4 star forget
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
Thanks, for "play more", too obvious ofc i play more but i still can't, and for 5* - 5.5* maps i can play it but it's just learning the patern and do the map, it's not learning the 5* maps
Almost
You aren't ready to play 5*, your top play isn't even a 4*.
NeoPhyte
Dont play 5* maps when you cant play 4* or probably even 3* properly, i did the same shit and look at my stats, none of my scores have any decent acc, i had to cop out with HR cause i couldnt (still cant) read anything below 8 and barely 8. Im only now digging myself out of the hole i dug myself in by chasing maps i had no right to play, and believe me its not fun. If you cant stand low AR like me play 3*s with HR, itll help you get acc down properly too since od will be high, but play to get above 95 acc and fc, dont play to get C on a 5*.
There is hardly any PP incentive for you aswell, since your best plays are far below 100.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
Like i said, i can easely do 4* maps, i just don't do map for pps or i don't play them till i perfect them cuz i don't care, i just want to finish them with a good score.
Almost
We must have very different definitions of 'easily' then because from what I see, you can't.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
You don't even know what map i play, i said it up that i don't play map till i SS them
Almost
Yes you're right, I don't know what you play. However, just from what I can see, you aren't ready to play 5*. If you were, you'd at least have some high 4* maps within your top plays. And no, I'm not expecting you to grind these top plays out. I'd expect you to be able to FC them within at least 3 tries for me to even consider you at an appropriate level to be playing 5*. This isn't meant to come of as an insult, I'm just giving you the truth. Take from it what you will.
NeoPhyte
Yea, playing a map until you SS is pointless most of the time unless you really enjoy it, but that doesnt change the fact you want to play 5* when you struggle with holding combo on 4*, if you really just wanna play 5* for fun and dont care about pp, stats or even skill growth then just go ahead and do it, dont ask how to get better at 5*s if you then refuse to listen lol.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
I can make good combo on 4* maps, if they are not in my top play that's because i always fail in the middle of the map but that's just me or idk but, the fact to fc a 4* map in 3 tries is not a good thing to say if you can play 5* map, the fc don't even come to if i can do or not 5* maps
NeoPhyte
What? Bro, if you want to just play 5* maps and you dont care about what were saying go ahead but you asked lol. Yea failing in middle comes with playing you can have physical skill to fc 4* but you dont control your nerves, adrenaline and have no grasp on stamina, these are things you gain by playing maps that you CAN fc. Youre disregarding both mine and almosts tips, but you asked for them in the first place. Almost is 30k global and you dont listen, im 200k but i literally did the same shit you are doing right now and now im paying for it, what else you want us to say?

With that im throwing towel into the ring, youll do whatever you think is best anyways, i can tell.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
If i fail in the middle it's because of a physical problem, not my gameplay. I care, but man the only "tips" he gave me was "fc a map in at least 3 try" it's not an advice it's just say "practice" i don't call that a advice, and you said me to don't play 5* map, you don't even know what map i'm playing, and what you say after, my acc is enough, all for me is enough i just asked for what to focus on 5* map, and there is not only acc
NeoPhyte
What to focus on 5 star map? Exactly the same thing youd focus on 4* 3* or 8*, accuracy and combo. There is no magic advice that will make you suddenly hit all jumps and 300 all streams.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
I know practice practice etc, i don't ask for a magic advice, but like what i should more focus, how to approach it, if there is nice map to train etc
NeoPhyte
Any song you like will do, dont restart maps after you break combo instead finish them. Dont practice on either super farmy maps or super tech-ey maps either, just play whatever youd play normally but be ready to fail alot and at some point youll pass, but its not gonna give much pp or do that much for your skill i think. In the end, just have fun, if you have fun youll play more and improve because of it.
Topic Starter
MilkAsriel
Thanks
eplipswich
Full combo isn't enough. You need to also have at least 95% accuracy to even be considered good.

Also, retrying the moment you fail isn't going to help you improve at all. Just play all the way and you'll get to learn more.
Molly Sandera

MilkAsriel wrote:

I know practice practice etc, i don't ask for a magic advice, but like what i should more focus, how to approach it, if there is nice map to train etc
I think at this point you might want to consider playing 4* and low 5* on multiplayer lobbies. If you are truly good at 4* like you say, you should see the results there with your own eyes. But do look at the rank range that lobby falls to, don't expect much if they are all higher rank than you
show more