forum

EZ2osu Skin osu!mania Release

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Hey guys this is my second skin i created.

It is a recreation of the famous ez2on skin with round notes and all those things everyone loves about this skin.
The original idea by my friend called S o o k who started this skin but it was more a mixture of everything together like a skin mix.

Since i love it i ended up then to improve this skin further now to where it is at the moment. Adding long notes to appear correctly the way they should be and adding the complete gear to play. Allthough the gear can not resemble the original looks i tried my best to make it look as good as possible, and im a noob with graphic editing.

The Combo numbers i tried to fit into ez2dj's original style aswell by chosing a font and again recreating anything by hand aswell. The Lighting effects i took over from o2jam because no way i could ever create such a thing myself. The effects also go well with the purple theme of the stage light.

Additionally since it is shown in the preview i added the full package of the skin i use now. This contains various elements of Xi style osu Dark skin and others but which i did was only to create that playskin for mania mode and i dont claim to have created the others.

Well here it is:

A preview of my skin in mania mode

Movies say more than pictures right?

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qsyqk25c0f4vr9p

I hope you will love this skin. :)
she_old
Wow, looks pretty nice to read o!m with!
p3n
increasing my o!m 4K skill by 9001
Lno
<3 Awesome skin.
Kanye West
The circles instead of bars are pretty cool.
H_Hitachiin
Like.
Topic Starter
Hanyuu

p3n wrote:

increasing my o!m 4K skill by 9001
Well 4K is somewhat supported. The notes are unnaturaly stretched because the playfield kinda gets wider. But it should not be too big of disturbance when playing :D
OsuMe65
thanks for the idea...
(on how to pull out circle notes)
CZ2267
whoaa very cool!!!! :O
Nya-nyan_old
Downloading right now. Looks nice so I try it ;)
Shirotaku
epic :3
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Thanks for all of your kind replys :)
Flanster
ez2on ftw.Nice import Hanyuu owo
DJNightmare
I miss ez2on :( I hope it will really be revived soon...
LoGo
Really nice skin!
XinCrin
Wowo , i wait this skin
Jackyyy
Love it. Makes me want to play osu!mania but I can't :(
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
ay
rickyboi
Pretty cool
arcwinolivirus