forum

Editor osu!mania bugs [confirmed] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
The notes start warping around in time when you click them randomly and its very frustrating.
IN test mode if you hit autoplay before the first note the speed will be set to 1 even more frustrating.. xD

please fix ASAP!
Bobbias
If you're referring to clicking a note on the timeline, what happens is that you click it, and it snaps to your cursor, and will follow your cursor around the timeline. The problem is that it's difficult to "drop" the note and get it to stop following your cursor. I've noticed the same issue. The best way around it for now is to click the note in the main part of the editor and nudge it with j and k.
woc2006
I know those issues and will try to fix it this weekend.
Archangel Tirael
I understand some of the words peppy in one of my threads on the Future Requests, will soon be a new, entirely different map editor for mania, based on my sketches. Is this true?
-------
LINK: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/100792
-------
peppy
Based on your sketches? no. Soon? not sure. There are quite a few bms editors out there in the mean time, and a perfect bms->o!m converter.
Archangel Tirael

peppy wrote:

Based on your sketches? no. Soon? not sure. There are quite a few bms editors out there in the mean time, and a perfect bms->o!m converter.

peppy wrote:

The editor is still a WIP, and will look something like above once it's done.
Either I misunderstood something, or you're contradicting yourself.
peppy
"something like"
Topic Starter
Hanyuu
Hm yes i also got used to the osu editor by now ^^ its not all that bad anymore. But still needs improvement and bug fixing :)

Thanks for fix!
Archangel Tirael

peppy wrote:

"something like"
In this case, "based on" and "something similar" to me the same thing. Therefore surprised and confused. :)
MillhioreF
I think we can put this issue to rest, since the new editor is finally here.
theowest
funny how resolved confirms are all the way at the bottom. I think you or someone else mentioned this.
MillhioreF
That's because every other thread in the whole forum is sticky! These threads auto-move now though so it's not really a big deal any more.