bubbled
oh thanks wcx.
i'm so surprised and gladly o.o/
Garven
[General]
Tick rate 2 fits this song best.
I'm getting -16 ms for timing.

[Easy]
00:04:731 (1) - I don't recommend using these types of sliders in an Easy. Especially when you have other hit objects so soon after them.
00:33:223 (1) - Your tick sounds are switching between soft and normal here. Sounds weird.
01:16:128 (1,1) - Needs more spacing. A tad too close.
01:24:173 (1,2) - Might be better just as circles.
01:32:217 (2) - Same thing as earlier - short sliders like this really should be avoided in easier difficulties.
01:48:307 (2,1,2) - Your tick sounds are switching between soft and normal here. Sounds weird.
03:02:050 (1) - Eh, having this break here just to wait for this circle is kind of lame. Might have a better transition if you delete the circle and delay the break at that same point.
03:36:910 (4,1) - I'm kind of wary of these 1/2 rhythms over sliders. It's... okay I guess, but not something I would advocate using in an Easy difficulty. There was another one or two earlier in the map too, but seeing it show up again here just kinda prompted a comment at least.

[Normal]
00:33:223 (1) - Same thing going on with the tick sounds from the Easy. I suspect this is occuring for all the difficulties, so I won't mention it anymore.
00:45:960 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for a Normal at this BPM. Give more time for recovery.
00:52:664 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not really liking these short combos
00:56:687 (1) - ^ Applies for other instances in later kiais.
01:59:704 (1) - Too soon after a spinner
03:02:050 (1) - Same suggestion from the Easy. Delayed break. Looks like it applies to the Hard and Insane too.
03:12:776 (2) - Should add a clap at slightly louder volume on the end. Sounds much cooler. I also like it better with circles instead of a slider
03:41:100 (3) - Why is this a slider? Feels extra and doesn't add anything positive to the music.

[Hard]
OD +1 or 2
00:32:553 (2) - This is a little dangerous with covering the repeat with a hitburst
00:52:497 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same thing with the new combos from the Normal. No need for that many.
01:24:173 (1) - Give about 1 beat after a spinner for recovery in a Hard difficulty. This is more of an Insane's level.

[Insane]
OD +1?
00:15:777 (7,8) - I kind of wanted more spacing between these considering the flow of the previous patterns.
00:45:777 - No extra hit here for the bass hit?
00:51:978 (4) - Adjust this down a little to avoid the hitburst covering the repeat

The soft hitsounds feel far too quiet for this song. Without headphones, most people are going to have a hard time hearing the majority of the hits unless you have that custom clap attached.

Got bored and streamed the mod.
http://www.twitch.tv/garvenn/b/371200692
Topic Starter
Ryafuka

Garven wrote:

[General]
Tick rate 2 fits this song best. I would like to using tick 1..
I'm getting -16 ms for timing. Changed.

[Easy]
00:04:731 (1) - I don't recommend using these types of sliders in an Easy. Especially when you have other hit objects so soon after them. umm.. I agree with you,but I feel like it fits the song..
00:33:223 (1) - Your tick sounds are switching between soft and normal here. Sounds weird. I'm using a different hitsounds like normal-hitnormal and soft-hitclap for fit the song.If I remember correctly, maybe silence sliderslide and silence tick can not be used simultaneously,right?
01:16:128 (1,1) - Needs more spacing. A tad too close. ok~
01:24:173 (1,2) - Might be better just as circles. I really want to keep it now. it really fits the song.
01:32:217 (2) - Same thing as earlier - short sliders like this really should be avoided in easier difficulties. I want to follow the sound about 01:32:385 - .
01:48:307 (2,1,2) - Your tick sounds are switching between soft and normal here. Sounds weird. Same as above.
03:02:050 (1) - Eh, having this break here just to wait for this circle is kind of lame. Might have a better transition if you delete the circle and delay the break at that same point.great ><
03:36:910 (4,1) - I'm kind of wary of these 1/2 rhythms over sliders. It's... okay I guess, but not something I would advocate using in an Easy difficulty. There was another one or two earlier in the map too, but seeing it show up again here just kinda prompted a comment at least. 03:36:910 (4) - change to circle.

[Normal]
00:33:223 (1) - Same thing going on with the tick sounds from the Easy. I suspect this is occuring for all the difficulties, so I won't mention it anymore. Same as Easy..
00:45:960 (1) - Way too soon after a spinner for a Normal at this BPM. Give more time for recovery. um.. Deleted slider.
00:52:664 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not really liking these short combos okay deleted.
00:56:687 (1) - ^ Applies for other instances in later kiais. want keep it.
01:59:704 (1) - Too soon after a spinner Deleted.
03:02:050 (1) - Same suggestion from the Easy. Delayed break. Looks like it applies to the Hard and Insane too.changed like Easy.
03:12:776 (2) - Should add a clap at slightly louder volume on the end. Sounds much cooler. I also like it better with circles instead of a slider um,changed both.
03:41:100 (3) - Why is this a slider? Feels extra and doesn't add anything positive to the music. change to circle.

[Hard]
OD +1 or 2 change to 6 (+1)
00:32:553 (2) - This is a little dangerous with covering the repeat with a hitburst I have tried several times,and it is probably okay I guess.. but yeah, I have changed it to get rid of anxiety..
00:52:497 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Same thing with the new combos from the Normal. No need for that many. ok.
01:24:173 (1) - Give about 1 beat after a spinner for recovery in a Hard difficulty. This is more of an Insane's level. I want to keep it. I'm sure It is difficult, but I think it's easy for a hard player.

[Insane]
OD +1? current OD is better I think. Already,this diff is too hard enough.
00:15:777 (7,8) - I kind of wanted more spacing between these considering the flow of the previous patterns. Yep. changed spacing.
00:45:777 - No extra hit here for the bass hit? I want to keep current pattern.
00:51:978 (4) - Adjust this down a little to avoid the hitburst covering the repeat okay changed~.

The soft hitsounds feel far too quiet for this song. Without headphones, most people are going to have a hard time hearing the majority of the hits unless you have that custom clap attached. I think normal hitsounds are not fits the song if use it always..

Got bored and streamed the mod. yeah,I'm getting bored when mapping too for 4min 4diff >_>
http://www.twitch.tv/garvenn/b/371200692
thanks modding~
Garven
Sorry for the delays. Been a busy week.

[Easy]
00:04:715 (1) - I am still very wary of this. Maybe a rhythm like this?
00:33:207 (1) - The silenced can be used on both if it's only for short periods such as this.
01:30:861 (1) - fm. How about changing this here? Right now you change between the long beats with your hitsounding emphasizing the percussion, so it feels weird when you follow the guitar with the short slider at 01:32:201 -

[Hard]
01:16:112 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Don't forget to apply the new combo changes for the super-short combos at the end of the kiais in this difficulty as well (also Insane)
01:24:157 (1) - You have the end of the spinner silent, so there's no real change in play if you make this end earlier.
03:02:034 - Ah, did you forget to do the delayed break like in Normal/Easy? Seems to be the same in Insane as well.
03:13:095 (2) - Slider end unsnapped

[Insane]
Just fix up those short combos and the delayed break.
Topic Starter
Ryafuka

Garven wrote:

Sorry for the delays. Been a busy week.

[Easy]
00:04:715 (1) - I am still very wary of this. Maybe a rhythm like this? changed. how about this..? http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/639723
00:33:207 (1) - The silenced can be used on both if it's only for short periods such as this. okay,Added green line for change volume.
01:30:861 (1) - fm. How about changing this here? Right now you change between the long beats with your hitsounding emphasizing the percussion, so it feels weird when you follow the guitar with the short slider at 01:32:201 - changed.but its not like rhythm of your suggestion.

[Hard]
01:16:112 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Don't forget to apply the new combo changes for the super-short combos at the end of the kiais in this difficulty as well (also Insane)aw sorry,removed both.
01:24:157 (1) - You have the end of the spinner silent, so there's no real change in play if you make this end earlier. okay.
03:02:034 - Ah, did you forget to do the delayed break like in Normal/Easy? Seems to be the same in Insane as well. aw sorry again ;_;
03:13:095 (2) - Slider end unsnapped woops,forgot to use 0.8

[Insane]
Just fix up those short combos and the delayed break. fixed.
thanks recheck~
Garven
Boom
Topic Starter
Ryafuka

Garven wrote:

Boom
thank you rebubble :3/
Kawayi Rika
Hi ~ Ryafuka ~ :)

[Insane]

1. 01:16:112 (1,2,5,6) - You'd better to make these notes symmetrical.

Pls no kds ~ Nice job on your full ver with this song too ~!

Call me back ~
;)
Topic Starter
Ryafuka

Kawayi Rika wrote:

Hi ~ Ryafuka ~ :)

[Insane]

1. 01:16:112 (1,2,5,6) - You'd better to make these notes symmetrical. aw sorry,fixed.

Pls no kds ~ Nice job on your full ver with this song too ~!

Call me back ~
;)
thanks modding~
Kawayi Rika
OK ~ Looks much better now ~

Here you go <3

Topic Starter
Ryafuka

Kawayi Rika wrote:

OK ~ Looks much better now ~

Here you go <3
thanks Rika :3
MiLu
omedetou \:D/
yoshilove
omemememe! detou!
Rare
aaa
alacat
wa-i!!!!
Fumika
weeeee gratz >w<
Satellite
congratz~~
Andrea
I can't stand this song anymore x.x

Grats though.
Sonnyc
Crossing field lead me to the anime xD

Gratz~
Topic Starter
Ryafuka
thanks everyone :3
hope you will enjoy my crossing field of full ver \:D/
Darksonic

xD

Congratz ^^!
lolcubes
Silly Bruno, that IOSYS song and your rank #3 on it have nothing to do with this map!

Sorry I just had to. <3
Darksonic

lolcubes wrote:

Silly Bruno, that IOSYS song and your rank #3 on it have nothing to do with this map!

Sorry I just had to. <3
That's the map I was playing before taking that pic ;_;
Topic Starter
Ryafuka
full is only mine <3
Restrict
wow... 7th crossing field ..
https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?q=crossing%20field

too many SAO freak these day

btw.. congratz
I hope there'll be more crossing field haha :P

EDIT: This is full version :o
raririn
wow
gratz :3
Cloudchaser
7th crossing field in osu! LEL
UnitedWeSin
Gratz! :3 Now I have to go watch it again. xD
Flanster

-Cloudchaser wrote:

Stefan

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

-Cloudchaser wrote:

Same shit flood like Platinu-- No, fuck this shit.

Congrats
cRyo[iceeicee]
Platinum field ! w(°o°)w
grats~
Mythol
yeah !
nickpauldioneda
i like this song :D