forum

Gummii's Bored Photoshop Newbness

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gummii_old
Just started using photoshop yesterday...got addicted and messed around when bored lol...made this thingie XD.

more to come o_oa...

Also if you want a newbie signature I can make one o_oa

Just leave what you want on it word wise, two / three colors, and if you want a random chibi char on it XP, and if so a brief description of how you want it to look, or if you have your own image / char you want to use just post it on here.

Signatures Made so Far

Seibei1455
OMG the Pink Orange @_@!

RemmyX25
remmy: this isn't like an exact representation of your character, but it's something to tide you over till I have time to draw / color one. D:....hope you like it lol...im such a newb >3<...

Jeffro
Jeffro...I had a lot of trouble making a sig because the render was just half a body so I couldn't really do what I normally do so I had to be creative and take a leap of faith D:! It was hard >_< so I hope you like it...or I can try something else I guess D:!

lukewarmholiday
Hope you like it...:/

Download: Kitsune Soundsystem - Raptorjesus Died for Our Sine Waves (Aleks719) [Normal].osu
An64fan
Your pop sigs are awesome, Gummii. :) I only know one other person who does pop sigs regularly, to be honest.

Oh, and that pic looks awesome as well.
Topic Starter
Gummii_old
thanks (^0^)v btw whats a pop sig 0_0
Cuddlebun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
chan

Gummii wrote:

Can i haz sig?
Seibei4211
You totally lifted my (now old) avatar for that pic. *sues*

Seriously though, that's not cool since it's an original.
Detective Tuesday
Just started the other day? Impressive stuff.
Topic Starter
Gummii_old

chan wrote:

Gummii wrote:

Can i haz sig?
if you want XD.

An64fan
Pop sigs are like your button sigs. They're not constrained within a border. :P

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever really spent the time to try out working with pop sigs... Actually, I haven't really been doing that much gfx lately anyways.... *grumble* damnit Will I want him to make me one but he's never on *grumble*

*has many pro-at-gfxing friends*
Topic Starter
Gummii_old
ooo you should hook me up!!!

remmy: this isn't like an exact representation of your character, but it's something to tide you over till I have time to draw / color one. D:....hope you like it lol...im such a newb >3<...
lukewarmholiday
zomg I want a sig
Metroid

lukewarmholiday wrote:

zomg I want a sig
I want one to with my cleric.

You should be our official Osu! Sig maker
EDIT: If you need a image here's a slightly edited image of my cleric from bannedestory, the MS sprite creation program

EDIT2:Basically around magic like how MS does the nice skill sprites and here''s a image of the dragon summon bahamut.

eee

chan wrote:

Gummii wrote:

Can i haz sig?
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gummii_old
You have to give me details for the signature guys!! Otherwise I have nothing to go off of D:!... Give a little bit more detail and I'll get to work right away (^0^)v
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

Is the character artwork original? By the looks of it, it is, and it's pretty impressive.
I swear I saw the character in remmy's avatar as the avatar of some dude in TF2 named Scufo.

His was pretty damn similar if they aren't the same
awp
RemmyX25
Guys, its an Axel rip with scouter. It tides me over FOR NOW, but i'll be on you for that gummii~
lukewarmholiday

RemmyX25 wrote:

Guys, its an Axel rip with scouter. It tides me over FOR NOW, but i'll be on you for that gummii~
Well I can see it's (before you posted yet after I made my last post) axel but im saying I saw it drawn with a very similar chibi style.

awp

RemmyX25 wrote:

Guys, its an Axel rip with scouter.
Axel doesn't have those bangs, though, and that image does.

Download: Lia - Farewell Song (kanpakyin) [Vikon's Hard].osu
lukewarmholiday

awp wrote:

RemmyX25 wrote:

Guys, its an Axel rip with scouter.
Axel doesn't have those bangs, though, and that image does.

In the future we will make sure fanart pics are carbon copies of the original design
awp
Thank you~
lukewarmholiday
Jeffro
Awesome!

Wish I was so good in graphics/design :(

Sig request:

A nice signature that has my name in it and has some clannad feeling to it :P

Here's a nice render that I like.
http://jeffro.no-ip.info/sigplz/Nagisa.png (Too big for embing in forum xD)

So if you could make me something like that for me, I would be overjoyed! :D
show more