forum

Any Producers?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Japanese-
Im asking if there are any producers out in this community, i produce on my own making lofi/trap tehe. I use FL12 for my DAWs. My soundcloud is RotAsian btw.
roufou
I believe there was a thread like this before, but assuming this one doesn't get locked/merged then I tend to try to make music as well.

Most of my music so far tends to sound kinda cheap but sometimes I manage to make something that sounds relatively satisfying. I haven't really decided on a main genre or anything but I usually like vgm, gabber and trance the most I think. edit: oh I feel like I'm okay at making what I think is hardtek as well? not sure if it actually qualifies as hardtek.

I use FL20.
Topic Starter
-Japanese-
ah thats nice ive never met anyone who makes those types of genres of music.
namagashi
i don't know if i can call myself a producer but i've recently started to make drum and bass stuff on lmms and i'm having so much fun, electronic music gives you so much opportunities and sounds
Topic Starter
-Japanese-
I would say a beat maker :) but i hope you continue to keep making good tracks.
TheKingHenry
for my "own stuff", I compose classical and metal mainly (or some kind of combination of those two and other spices), but for video game soundtracks I compose wider variety of genres, basically whatever fits the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
-Japanese-

TheKingHenry wrote:

for my "own stuff", I compose classical and metal mainly (or some kind of combination of those two and other spices), but for video game soundtracks I compose wider variety of genres, basically whatever fits the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh wow thats dope you compose music towards the gaming genre. ive never had seen that before tbh
southeastangel
yeah, im an ableton user. i produce anything from like emo trap, lofi, hip hop, synthwave, future trap/future bass, alternative, and synthpop. I also make beats and like my own songs and stuff.
epic man 2
I'm an FL Studio 20 user, however all I can make that is music production related on the daw is mashups (shitpost-y ones mainly with them mainly consisting of inside jokes) and amen break bootlegs.
Neigdoig
I'm a GarageBand for iOS user, and I produce Hip-Hop/Rap sometimes, although I haven't been doing much in this regard as of recently. I even rap on the stull I produce (melodically or using standard meter).
Anisbeat66
I'm an FL Studio 20 user and i compose somes EDM, hip hop music since 2018
Neigdoig

Anisbeat66 wrote:

I'm an FL Studio 20 user and i compose somes EDM, hip hop music since 2018
I've collaborated with a few people who use FL Studio 20.
vadusha420
i`m using fl studio 20 and doing trap, lo-fi and phonk, but I'm pretty bad at it
Hky Sigh
I don't produce music idk