forum

What is consider as average for osu! standard?

posted
Total Posts
show more
kriers

-Soba- wrote:

EDIT 2: Honestly this thread is kind of demoralizing.. xD
I find it amusing
mcsimeon
You probably have to count out farmers at higher levels
Hiro-Senpai
JESUS, why necroposting ;_; Staph
I Give Up
StephOsu

KukiMonster wrote:

Sayorie
Well, we could discuss how the average level for an osu!std player has changed since four years ago.

But still, damn necromancers.
Endaris
Good old days of ppv1. Can we have them back? xd
StephOsu

Endaris wrote:

have them back and then I will be really far behind you in terms of rank so no :>
anyways I agree since on continue the discussion since I'm curious about the answer
Seijiro

KukiMonster wrote:

I lol'd hard
Barusamikosu

Endaris wrote:

My body is ready
Hiro-Senpai
Average osu player today is - rank 250k playing 5 star maps, getting C rank, 1 combo, 50% acc NF and asking on G&R forum why he cant fc the map
StephOsu

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Average osu player today is - rank 250k playing 5 star maps, getting C rank, 1 combo, 50% acc NF and asking on G&R forum why he cant fc the map
we are talking about average skill for osu player
not average shitposter in G&R
Hiro-Senpai
;p

Average skill is probabably between 50k-100k rank i would guess (but thats just a random guess from me)
Like you know, insane difficulties between 4-5 stars.

Around 3 years ago i was at 50k rank while having 1000pp and i was capable of playing around 3.5-3.7 maps. When i came back this year i fell to 130k rank and i had around 2400pp when i got my place back. So it means that people improve af xD
Xyrus_old_1

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

Mode confirmed. Now giff mean and median.
LoliPantsu
i can pass 2 star maps
Rosten
Came to this thread to see whether or not I could call myself a good player.

Still completely unsure.

I think everyone is just in a perfect equilibrium of being completely shit and absolutely amazing depending on your point of view.
Hiro-Senpai
The anwser is...
... Play more
StephOsu

Rosten wrote:

Came to this thread to see whether or not I could call myself a good player.

Still completely unsure.

I think everyone is just in a perfect equilibrium of being completely shit and absolutely amazing depending on your point of view.
even the top players :^)
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Spirit_Dreamer
Considering the thinking of the masses- the average player is always around 20% bellow your own rank xD