forum

Ability to save TAG replays

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +212
Topic Starter
Mara
I am not quite sure how technically hard is it to make this possible, but I'm requesting ability to save TAG CO-OP/VS replays in the result screen. Currently if you try to press F2 in result screen, you'll get error "a replay could not be constructed from this score".

Here's a duplicate (t/17417/) but it's locked (not denied tho) and peppy added so many +1s in there.
Milkshake
pls
Aqo
So would this sort of replay show multiple cursors at the same time or teleport the cursor every time a player swap happens?

The prior seems more interesting but the latter seems easier to implement.
Topic Starter
Mara
Both of those methods you mentioned sounds amazing.
Shiro
all of my support
Milkshake

Aqo wrote:

So would this sort of replay show multiple cursors at the same time or teleport the cursor every time a player swap happens?

The prior seems more interesting but the latter seems easier to implement.
i guess a teleport would be better, since multiple cursors would look kinda bad if you ask me
Aqo

Milkshake wrote:

i guess a teleport would be better, since multiple cursors would look kinda bad if you ask me
really? I actually think the most interesting part of this feature would be to see what people do when it's not their turn
winber1

Aqo wrote:

Milkshake wrote:

really? I actually think the most interesting part of this feature would be to see what people do when it's not their turn
fap fap fap

i mean umm... SUPPORT +1 +1 +1 +1
Milkshake

Aqo wrote:

Milkshake wrote:

): yeah some just fap

but i think it'd look messy and hard to follow what's going on
Suimya
o.o well i support it~
MillhioreF
I've wanted this for quite a while. Have a couple of stars.
Avner
Have a star~
Dolphin
DO WANT ;o;
Failed
y-e-s p-l-s ♥
jemhuntr
set the idle player's cursor's transparency to 33%.
UnderminE
And coloured-cursors.
Kitokofox
Oh, and don't forget to credit the players that did each notes, and at the top it would say "Watching MillhoreF, dkun, and Kitokofox play Death Waltz [Tag3]" for example.

I can see this going somewhere fast. I'd +star it if I could, but I'll +1 it anyway in my mind. :)
neonat
If this is possible, I would like TAG more xD If I ever get people to play with me :\
theowest

UnderminE wrote:

And coloured-cursors.

p/136369 o:
QHideaki13
+1
Archangel Tirael
Support! I want this feature too!
Platinumsj
I feel the need to bump this. Since Rico Sonus and I always play coop together and I'm bummed out that I can't save the replays. I would give support if I was supporter.
TouchFluffyTail
Tag mode is a riot, being able to save replays from it would be great.
Topic Starter
Mara
Bumping this, it needs to be done.
- Skullkid -
Good idea :) +1 star