forum

Ever meet me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jacqli
I played a game a few weeks ago.. And there's me on that game.. (because i'm from that game <_<) hm.. Did anyone here know what game is it? And what do you think about my perfomance on that game., <_<
Jinxy
1. I don't know, and it would be good to at least introduce everyone to whatever game it is instead of opening a thread and asking some questions no one can answer if they didn't know. Usually I would google, but "ever meet me" doesn't give any result close to a game.

2. Your signature is disgusting
Varetyr

JInxyjem wrote:

1. I don't know, and it would be good to at least introduce everyone to whatever game it is instead of opening a thread and asking some questions no one can answer if they didn't know. Usually I would google, but "ever meet me" doesn't give any result close to a game.

2. Your signature is disgusting
1) Come on, Google isn't that hard to use...

2) Unnecessary agressiveness is unnecessary.

Now about the topic, nah sorry, never played it.... maybe I'll give it a try later if I can find the rom, it looks cool :')
silmarilen
instead of giving vague hints on how to google it he couldve just given a better introduction/explanation
Jinxy

Varetyr wrote:

1) Come on, Google isn't that hard to use...
2) Unnecessary agressiveness is unnecessary.

Now about the topic, nah sorry, never played it.... maybe I'll give it a try later if I can find the rom, it looks cool :')
I just realised that the thread starter was talking about a game his username came from, Ar Tonelico, and not a game called "Ever Meet Me". In which case, this thread would be titled a whole lot better because threads in here are supposed to be about games, and thread titles have to be relevant. (EDIT: silmarilen ninja)

Also, can you honestly say that you like that signature? It's ugly as hell because of how stretched it is, and should be changed.
Varetyr
Bah, I found it was an original way to start a topic and I liked it but yeah, thread titles should be relevant, that's true. Well I guess now everybody knows which game we're talking about, the title can be edited.

Honestly I don't like it either, but I almost hate any kind of banners, no matter how beautiful they are. I prefer forums without them.
Topic Starter
Jacqli

JInxyjem wrote:

I just realised that the thread starter was talking about a game his username came from, Ar Tonelico, and not a game called "Ever Meet Me". In which case, this thread would be titled a whole lot better because threads in here are supposed to be about games, and thread titles have to be relevant. (EDIT: silmarilen ninja)

Also, can you honestly say that you like that signature? It's ugly as hell because of how stretched it is, and should be changed.
well any ideas to change my hell signature? >_>
Jinxy
PM'd. Also fix the thread name
Ekaru
Oh, we have Ar Tonelico and its sequel. Never played it though.
Stefan
Best Thread 2012
Soaprman
I'm posting to oppose those who say to change your signature. The stretchiness makes it funny as hell.

Never tried the Ar Tonelico games, though I've sure listened to the music a lot. That's all I really know about the series - fantastic music. I've heard the gameplay is kind of so-so, though... maybe I'll try one someday, but unless someone convinces me it's a must-play, I won't make it any sort of priority.
Ivalset
Ar Tonelico 2 is a good game despite its levels of anime. I'm pretty sure 3 is terrible and I can't say anything about 1.
awp
you're from Indonesia so I probably won't meet you