0.00%
7+
4.08%
Total votes: 147
show more
benjanyan
-
mintaisukurimu
No, as I'm a useless only child who only knows how to play games, draw, watch anime and read manga..
raising children is a pain imo. I'm sorry, I can't even cook and teach, and have no sense of responsibility. ( mostly because I'm an only child so I don't do chores or anything of the sort.. )
Jenny

mintaisukurimu wrote:

No, as I'm a useless only child who only knows how to play games, draw, watch anime and read manga..
raising children is a pain imo. I'm sorry, I can't even cook and teach, and have no sense of responsibility. ( mostly because I'm an only child so I don't do chores or anything of the sort.. )

That's because you're 13.
drum drum

Corin wrote:

Kasdiel wrote:

Luckily my girlfriend of 9 months feels the exact same way. c:

Kasdiel wrote:

of 9 months
dont hold me im scared
Shivarion
None-
Aeidxst
well i had a dream of leaving my seeds all over the europe once
Aurele
No.

If I ever change my mind, I would adopt.
Foxtrot

Dulcet wrote:

If I had a stable income and an amazing marriage, I wouldn't mind

but I don't.
Amazing marriages don't exist, what was I thinking.
Jenny

Dulcet wrote:

Dulcet wrote:

If I had a stable income and an amazing marriage, I wouldn't mind

but I don't.
Amazing marriages don't exist, what was I thinking.

..but.. but.. I am amazing >:
Sylveon
nope I want two malamutes and a newfoundland
XinCrin
No.
AutoMedic
no

no

no

but sex is good, yeah
Riyeko
I'd rather have none.
The reason to that is probably that I have never been really around kids and I don't really like being around them because they are annoying little evils.
Critical Dude
I would love to have children and then raise them to be excellent osu! players.
I just hope that I won't be too controlling.
Gumpy

Riyeko wrote:

I'd rather have none.
The reason to that is probably that I have never been really around kids and I don't really like being around them because they are annoying little evils.
Think that sums up everyone.
But it would be cool to raise an army of osu! players from birth.
Starfall9908
Yes but only one thought.
ZeroThief
having kids is a complete change in your life. everything will revolve around the kids and your job is to raise them and prepare them for the world. as for me, im not that guy to do that. im sure that i could raise a child very well, in fact better than some other people, but i am too selfish to sacrifice myself to spend more than half of my life raising someone. i want to live my own life and use my hard-earned cash for myself or for a partner if i'll have one, thats about it. probly some friends too who deserve it. i've always been poor which has made me selfish, despite that i donated some left-over cash to a homeless guy after i bought my soda, but im still quite selfish. anyways got a little off-topic there... so yeah, kids for me is a no, since i just really dont want to take that kind of responsibility.
Mr Capuce
i just have a 1 children, he is very naughty. O.o
Nalaia
Not more than two, never more than two.
Bweh
tfwnogf
ssaruhiko
nonononononononono :o
they'll squish my organs and poop inside my uterus
Cerulean Veyron
Children? Hmmmm.... How do you actually get one?
DestinySonata
Answering the OP question, I'd say 2 or 3. Growing up with a brother, I can say it's great having someone to be able to play games with all the time, even teach me things that he knows from time to time. Maybe three because sometimes I wish there was another person to play with, like with games that have 2-4 player capabilities. (It's mostly about the games, really.)

Provided I can support 3, if I can't, I'll just go with 2.