Total votes: 147
show more
Cropzy
If I find a mate that is suitable for breeding
theowest
oshit a poll.

As many as possible tbh, 7+
Vish024
Excellent poll, now lemme just find m'self the right woman...
Seph
yes, because i love having them around, it goes lively

dunno how many though, probably just 1 or 2
Xanaehla
Maybe, if I want to have children I choose only 2 of them :3
awp
obvious question: whose children? Because some people have really ♥hot kids♥
mathexpert
beware, pedoawp is coming after your children

Sander-Don
I would hope to have 1 boy, and 1 girl. So I'll vote "2".
Bweh
I'd have up to two children, unless the first one is a girl.
awp

mathexpert9981 wrote:

beware, pedoawp is coming after your children
I figured someone would make the leap that "children" automatically meant like, 10 year olds. Faster than I expected, though.

I'm in my 20s but I'm still my mother and father's child. There are other children who are in their 20s, I've met a few of them
mathexpert
generally, yeah.
awp
given the specific wording of the topic title your assumption is actually more accurate than mine, now that I think about it
Bweh
awp confirmed for pedophile
awp
yes except that I love boobs too much and children don't have those they'd have to be at least 17
kiteku
I don't want kids because they're too damn noisy. I want muh peace and quiet, please!
Kyonko Hizara
I want one so I can spoil the fuck out of it
EOHK-Fluttershy
I would love to have a kid when I'm older and more mature~ I would love to be a mother, and have at least two children~ but I'd like to wait until I at least have a good-paying job or when I'm married~
Irisu_old
Meh, I'm horrible with stuff like raising kids so probably not.
silmarilen
right now i dont have any intention to get kids, but that might change in the future.
Scarlet Devil_old_1
Nope
Yuuribo

kiteku wrote:

I don't want kids because they're too damn noisy. I want muh peace and quiet, please!
agree with kiteku.

I don't get kids at all. they're so hard to understand.
I like Internet because we understand each other <3
Forever.Alone.Person. spotted.

i promise myself that i should die a virgin
gfdi wait what
Granger
How do you people even find all those superold threads and necro them.
I dont understand. Does it mean you're smart enough (I hope) to search but not smart enough to check the date? How does that work?

OT: Id like to experience pregnancy but not actually having kids. That makes me weird i guess?
hersa37
I would like to have 'em, not now, but some other time in the future
Yuuribo
Jesus.
The last reply before mine was 2 years ago already wtf
That makes me dumb I guess.

Goodness.
Kyonko Hizara
Never
ColdTooth

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Never
Pretty much.
Xiaolin
I'm still 12, and I don't really like to get pregnant in the future, cause it hurts ~ xD
So maybe nope, or I'll just be a youtuber loloololoooool
Kyonko Hizara

ColdTooth wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Never
Pretty much.
All I want are corgis, they'd be easier to take care of.
-Seren-
yes.
2/3 would be ideal.
B1rd
sometimes I think I'd like to have a boy to carry on my bloodline. but then I feel like my bloodline is shit and not worth carrying on.
Navizel
yes but not now. 2-3 children
StayFab
not now of course, more likely when i'm 30 or something. i guess one would be ideal.
Corin
Voted 2 years ago when the poll was fresh but, 2 girls prefferably.
I'm used to dealing with my housemates girls both 6 and 10 and I love them ;_; and shit they love me.
The 6 year old has called me dad before and said she loved me more than her dad before. muh heart.
You don't know the feel when she openly tells her dad she'd rather cuddle me than him. Feel bad for the dad but yeah, was funny though, I was carrying the 6 year old around at one point and the 10 year old tries being mean to me so I just pick her up in my other arm, so I'm carrying a 6 year old in one arm and a 10 year old in the other.
pls help
Kasdiel
I've always wanted to have one, preferably a daughter. Luckily my girlfriend of 9 months feels the exact same way. c:
Corin

Kasdiel wrote:

Luckily my girlfriend of 9 months feels the exact same way. c:

Kasdiel wrote:

of 9 months
Jenny
I'd love to have children once I'm ripe and experienced enough for them and have lived enough of my own life..

..sad thing I can't have genetic ones because of lack of reproductive organs..
Liiraye

Jenny wrote:

I'd love to have children once I'm ripe and experienced enough for them and have lived enough of my own life..

Nothing wrong with adopted kids though. If I ever were to get kids I'd prefer adopting tbh. This world is overpopulated as is so why not help people in need while you're at it :)
Jenny

Liiraye wrote:

Jenny wrote:

Nothing wrong with adopted kids though. If I ever were to get kids I'd prefer adopting tbh. This world is overpopulated as is so why not help people in need while you're at it :)

Well yes, but that's not really how it works on the emotional department.. I'm worried I wouldn't make for a good parent without actually going through the entire process of carrying out a child, if that makes sense.. it's an important bonding experience for all I think - sure, giving birth is absolutely NOT fun in any way, but the entire carriage is a very important and intimate thing.

You know, seing how you would have a living being grow inside you, on your responsibility and all that.. it's a much more progressive bond that grows >before< the child is actually born into the world and an individual being rather than.. well, "suddenly, I am a parent", if that makes any sense.

Sure, it doesn't prevent you from being a good parent just because you adopted and I think it's a very very good and probably one of the most warming and protective acts you can perform in your life.. but I feel it still lacks that part, at least as long as that matters to you and you're not all settled and still somewhere caught-up on the whole deficit thing (which I am and which is why I am saying I am nowhere ripe for that and won't be in anywhere foreseeable future).
benjanyan
-
mintaisukurimu
No, as I'm a useless only child who only knows how to play games, draw, watch anime and read manga..
raising children is a pain imo. I'm sorry, I can't even cook and teach, and have no sense of responsibility. ( mostly because I'm an only child so I don't do chores or anything of the sort.. )
show more