forum

Overstreaming problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Heav3N_
When i play stream map i have problem with over streaming,
even in faster maps to 200bpm, but i dont know how to solve it.I hope for some help
thanks UwU :D
Juuuuuuuuul
Follow the music,
don't tap as fast as you can as soon as a stream appear.
Train that finger control on lower bpm and lower AR,
focus on following the music and use hitsounds as feedback to sync your cilcs.
Almost
Try play more low bpm streams
SubstancePlayer
At your playtime and consistency of play, you realistically shouldn't even be touching 190+ streams yet since you'll develop bad habits at this point. My suggestion to you is to first and foremost, nail down your consistency aspects. Start with always positioning your tablet the same, keeping your pen grip the same, angling your keyboard the same etc. Make it an identical setup every time. After that, Juuuuuuuul suggested low AR and lower bpm for finger control which is an excellent idea and start. Play maps that you probably feel are "too easy". At your time, "too easy" means maps you're probably getting 93-96 on and aim to push those up to 98s-99s. From there, move onto playing diverse types of maps and figure out what your weak points are :).

Sorry for long post, just felt like it might be helpful
Zedek117
I don't think you have an overstreaming problem I think you've got a DT problem. You need to scale back on the difficulty of your plays and work on improving acc. Developing consistency and control is really important. If you're somehow overstreaming 200bpm you might actually just be spamming through maps.
akinothm
try to control and be consistent on low bpm first, just practice on lower bpm. (i can't even stream 160 bpm lol)