forum

The sleep thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mismagius
Slept about 8 hours today, went to bed 7AM and woke up 3PM.
Vext_old
*sigh* Been having the same dream lately and it is getting irritating because I am getting even shittier nights sleep, so then I go back to sleep and end up sleeping too long instead! Gah.

As a bullshit bonus here you go
I am in my house but don't want to leave, but I really want to go get something to eat. However I am unfamiliar with my location and not sure what is nearby and don't want to explore. I finally step outside and my house for some reason is essentially in the middle of one of the big lively places (like in the center of akihabra, or time square, or w/e). So I go across the street and pick a random place and start waiting in line but this ass hole cuts in front of me and I'm like "Oh hell no" and pull him back behind me. When I do 3 friends of his show up and they keep getting closer and closer trying to stare me down. Then I realize they are with a gang and set my hand inside of my jacket and grab my gun, but I don't draw it. This goes on for a seemingly painfully long time while I wait in the line, sure that they will try something. Eventually I get to order but the place only serves 2 things. The girl says "We got oreo milkshakes and 'health stuff'" so I go "wtf is health stuff... uh ok whatever fine, milkshake". So she wanders off to make it which takes like a year, all the meanwhile the guys are pushing nonchalantly and such and glaring at me and talking to each other whispering. Suddenly one of them rips his gun out and I half draw mine out, but the guy waves it around for no reason and puts it back so I decide to keep mine hidden. Eventually the girl comes back and the thing is like, melted and horrible but I just want to leave so I say fine and try to pay, but she says their machine is warming up and if I want she can make a new one, so I am like "uh... I guess..." so she takes it and goes back yet again. So the guys are now pissed and get real close and at this point I am so uncomfortable in this dream that I just wake myself up.

GAH I AM SO TIRED OF THIS SHIT~! I wish I knew I was dreaming in it, I'd just shoot them and be done with it, and the chick that sucks at making milkshakes too!
dkun
I've been sick and my sleeping has been really erratic..

I slept about 11 hours but it feels just the same as before I went to sleep..
Cyclohexane
Why am I still there.

I'm gonna regret this.
Sleep Powder
I hate dreaming... I also hate my thoughts when they just wander off and do whatever they want.

I wake up in the mornings now~ I just noticed its almost 8 in the morning here.

There it is again lol
Mismagius
11 hours of sleep :(

5AM -> 4PM

woke up sick, though.
Jaysaurus Rex

Mianki wrote:

Slept 4 and a half hours, then I stayed up about 7 hours and slept again 3 hours. And now I'm at work feeling tired ;_;

Thats my whole life right now.

Go to bed at 2:30-3:00am, wake up at 7:00am go to work for 7 hours, and repeat.

why am i not dead yet?
NikFreaX
For the past three weeks, no matter what time I go to bed, I'm up at 3:30am or 4:30am. Sucks so much.
Birdy
Changed my alarm song, best choice I've done.
warp_old
hmmmm I think I will sleep now, see you soon... zzz
Restless Spirit

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Changed my alarm song, best choice I've done.
My alarm sound is actually a radio. And it's shit. Really, it annoys me THIS much so I'm forced to stand up and shut it off.
Mismagius
5AM -> 12PM. ~ 2PM -> 7PM.
total 12 hours
ugh, this sickness is making me fucking tired ==
i hope it goes away soon.
Ekoro
everyone is sick here

since i'm sick (yesterday) , i'm usually half-sleeping in front of my laptop. SO ANNOYING.

at least i'm not going to school until Monday and i can sleep a bit more
EOHK-Fluttershy
Sick, and running on 3 hours of sleep.

I feel like crap :(
Hika
/the ultimate thread revival
ok not really

I slept for 13 hours & it's now 3:13. I have texts spam all in my phone. I'll just reply to all that now.
Hoverlegs
one hour of sleep here I come!
Novalogic
zzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz...
Zare
gonna get less than 3 hours of sleep now

:roll:
Yarissa
Waking up at 4 PM I'm the coolest
NAGISACHAn_old
Slept for 9 hours :3
Longest in quite a while
Vext_old
Stay up for hours.
Take sleeping pills.
Sleep for 5 hours and wake up.
DAMN IT.
Moriya Suwako
Sleep for 8 hours every day~
I usually go to bed at 10 o'clock p.m. during the week, but I prefer to read some books on the bed before sleep.(Pretty bad habit isn't it?)
In the weekends I usually go to bed in the midnight, or even later, then get up at 10 o'clock a.m.

(P.S.:I fell asleep in chemistry classes. But now I don't have to study it 'cos that's not my major! :) )
Vish024
Sleeping at least 7 hours during the night but for some reason I still feel sleepy during the day. Forced to take a nap sometimes in the afternoon.
Zare
No sleep.
#yolo
Bweh
yogo
Cyclohexane
Starting classes at 10am the entire week

In which Color actually manages to get some sleep
Tanzklaue
sleeping from 4pm till 12am because I can
silmarilen
its 5 am, cant remember the last time i stayed up this late. going to bed in a couple of minutes
Kaona

silmarilen wrote:

its 5 am, cant remember the last time i stayed up this late.
You're welcome.
dkun
5am and haven't slept aaaaaaa

I think I'm going to go out for a morning drive
Wojjan
And he was never heard from again.
mathexpert
RIT dkan
2009 - 2130
Yarissa
Trying to synchronize sleep schedules with that special someone. It turns out that it's way harder than it sounds. This, or we just both have sleeping problems of some sort
gyorin
Wojjan
The true new sleep thread is the old sleep thread.
Foxtrot
On Friday I pulled off an all nighter to finish reading A Midsummer Night's Dream, though it wasn't worth it, even though I had school the day after.
Cyclohexane
Spice & Wolf really got me hooked onto it the other day, which kinda threw my schedule for a loop, but I don't regret it. Show was really good.
Aeidxst
00:40 - 02:46
Aqo
It's 3:22. Uni starts at 8. Did I mention that it's a half hour drive.

Reasons for not sleeping: was reading. yaaay. but now I finished reading, well shit, choices
1. go to sleep for a 3h nap (!?)
2. stay awake (!!!????)
Bweh
nap
show more