Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
I don't even wake up for the football.

Fuck football.
Yarissa
My schedule is gonna be REAL fucked up from the jet lag when I get home
Kanye West
I know that feel man. Whenever I get back from India, I always want to sleep during the day and it takes like a week to get back in pattern. The worst part is that India is in an irregular time zone, so 10.5 hour difference :/
Yarissa
I'm thinking about just staying up for the whole plane trip. But then I'd be sleeping overnight in SFO (which is apparently a bad thing because all of the other students want to get drunk lol)
Frostmourne
I really don't know why I can't sleep while being in front of pc

and be curious why I always wanted to sleep during the class though I slept for over 9 hours before

life... :(
Kaona

UnderminE wrote:

I was planning to wake up at 9:50, but thanks to my friend's curiousity I woke up 10-15 minutes early. I cri.
In the morning, even 5 mins extra sleep is precious. :(
has
Went to sleep at 5am, woke up at 10am. Vacations surely screw with my sleeping schedule. (not that I had one to begin with)
UnderminE

Kaona wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

I was planning to wake up at 9:50, but thanks to my friend's curiousity I woke up 10-15 minutes early. I cri.
In the morning, even 5 mins extra sleep is precious. :(
Especially when it's winter ;_;
Sleep Powder
Luckily, I have a thick warm blanket that will keep me warm for the winter. Then I realized I'm fucked because I don't have much winter clothes.
Kanye West
Day 2 of finals week went swimmingly.

Only 2-3 more all-nighters and we should be good!
Hika
I forgot that I had an energy drink in the fridge.
I plan on sleeping for 6 hours tonight so I'll have that to keep me up if I ever need it.
Milkshake
I slept in the worst position ever
my back is killing me
Vish024
That happens to me from time to time, except with my neck. I get this strange form of whiplash sometimes because I sleep with my neck twisted in an awkward position.
Hoverlegs
Happened to me last week. My neck still hurts to this day
Kaona
10 hours of sleep and I feel great. 8-)
silmarilen
i had horrible sleep, my mom came cleaning my room while i was trying to sleep so she opened all curtain and didnt close them when she was done
Sorun
Full 9 hours of sleep, and woke up fully energized. Put shoes on went for my morning jog, then ate oatmeal, toast, and eggs. Going to log on osu for a bit, then head out to the gym. After that the rest of my day looks like osu!, unless any friends want to go out tonight. Winter break ... I love you!

Winter bulkn

I can feel Mai gainz
she_old
5 hour nap just now

got the usual heavy headache
Vish024
Just slept a solid 12 hours.

Refreshing.
jesse1412_old
i slept for 3 years
Cuddlebun
Most days I get about 5 - 6 hours of sleep-- PT at 5 AM or 8 AM classes tend to prevent me from getting more. On the weekends I usually get around 8 - 9. Overnight shifts, though, knock me out cold once I get off. If I work an overnight shift, I'm not waking up for at least 11 hours after I get off work.

I go to bed early to make sure I have enough sleep. Yeah, that's right I'm a responsible adult, come at me faggots.
Bweh
I just got the weirdest dream, but it's long as hell.

I was just minding my business, snoring until 1:30 PM as usual when I fell into a dream. I was in a bus, it was night, and for some reason I was with some friends. I'm not sure who, but they felt friendly to me. I decided to look through the back window to find Masato on a bike pedaling at us with pure muscle power at like 200 kph. He rammed at the bus, effectively launching it into the sky--along with me and my friends-- and into a building. I jumped out the bus as I saw it crash into a building or something, but I didn't have time to mourn as I crashed through a window and into a brightly lit classroom. Right in front of me, looking at me from her left side was Sakura, I mean this Sakura. I was oblivious to the obviously lethal wounds on my body as was she. I got up and looked at her when Homerun Akemi from Madoka burst through the door, berated the teacher that didn't exist in my dream until a few seconds ago, and then started talking shit to Sakura. Before some big magical girl showdown could start I was in an apartment. It was poorly lit, save for some fire coming out of another room, and I was in a hallway connected to said room. I was on my way to that room but some woman--I dunno who--came up to me in the middle of the cramped hall. She was beautiful, but for some reason I asked her whether she was guilty about something. She blushed in a very moe fashion and then got really angry at me (still moe, since I believed it was tsundere) and kicked me in the face, knocking me down. She might've been Sera (from Korezom) but I can't say for sure.

Due to the massive fluctuations in my brainwaves, I replayed that scene in my dream. Except this time she didn't kick me, but distorted into some abomination (still had a good body though) which reminded me of Shadnic's godawful avatar: She jumped me and killed me or something. Then she reverted back to her hot self and went over to the room with the fire, also dragging my corpse there. There were some overconfident lolis in the room looking back at the prey (me) and laughing. I distinctly remember some kind of "kukuku" sort of laugh from one of them. For some weirdass reason the woman pinned my body down. Then she got blasted through a wall and was suddenly wrapped in belts or something. The lewd lolis approached her slowly, panting heavily with a very suggestive look on their eyes; almost as if they were hungry for her body. My corpse began flopping around in the background as the woman tried to fight back with her legs. They pinned her down and before the really suggestive H scene began I woke up.

My pants were dry, but I was sweating a lot.

I went to church that day. The father told me I was nuts and that I should stop watching anime.
Seph
And so I'm back to my usual 8 hour sleep. yay!
she_old
Holy shit it's cuddlebun
UnderminE
Oh wow.
sakana_aki
8 hours of sleep.

[Luanny]
i want to sleeeep D:
Aqo
woke up

13:30

YEAH YEAH YEAH
Kanye West
good morning

yay no hangover \:D/

yay im not dead \:D/
Hoverlegs
i want to sleep

help
silmarilen
isnt it like 6am there?
Hoverlegs
its 7:34 now

someone wont let me sleep
silmarilen
who would that be?
Hoverlegs
i want to tell you

but i cant
silmarilen
ofcourse you can
Hoverlegs
but i dont want to die
silmarilen
why would you die?
Matry
Because I'll kill him in the most painful way imaginable.
Hoverlegs
she said she'd kill me

i want to sleep so bad
silmarilen
dont worry i will protect you
show more