forum

One Miss Cup [300k-100k | 2v2 | o!std] [Regs CLOSED!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_11633961

Welcome to the first installation of the "One Miss Cup!"
This is a brand new tournament hosted by Spectre HD for players ranked 300k to 100k
You will make teams of 2 to 3 players and compete for glory!

Registration | Spreadsheet | Discord

How matches will work: All matches after the Ro32 will be live-streamed on twitch. However, if more than 32 teams enter, any team that ranks lower than 32 after the qualifiers will be DQd. Also, all teams that lose their match in the Ro32 will be DQd.

This is a scorev2 tourney with NF to make sure failed scores DO count!
Double Elimination! Lost your first match? Don't worry! You'll still have a chance at glory in the Losers' Bracket!

Rank range: 300k to 100k inclusive (BWS will NOT apply)

Team Info: Teams should have at least 2 players and a max of 3. You may submit your team's registration even if some members aren't within the rank range, but if by the end of registration they're still outside the range when registrations close, they will be promptly excluded from participating! (if there are still two players on the team, the team will be allowed to participate)

How to enter: First respond to this post. Then, join the discord server and find the secret password pinned in #main-chat (all members of the team MUST be in the server) Also make sure to verify yourselves when you first join! Then, open the registration form and fill out the credentials. After that, you're in!
If you don't have a team, still join the server to try and find others that still need a team!

Registrations will close on June 8th at 3:59am UTC
Qualifying mappool will be released on the date above. Qualifying rounds will be held on the weekend. For more information about what dates the rounds are at, please check the spreadsheet!

Matches will be created by Referees. The refs will invite each team to the lobby.
All chat in the lobbies should be in English only
Failed scores will count (NF enforced)
Team captains are allowed to swap their team's third player in and out (including with the captain).
There will be a 10 minute grace period after the official start times. If a team doesn't show up, they will be sent to the losers' bracket (rng for which team if neither shows).
The team who wins the roll will get to chose either first ban or first pick.
Teams will have 5 minutes to chose bans and select the first pick. Teams that purposely waste time will be warned, and then DQd if they continue.
Only one map from each Mod pool can be banned except for NM.
Each team will get one warmup (Max warmup length: 4:30).
Picks MAY be changed if the captain quickly states a request to change their pick.
Disconnects will be handled on a case by case basis.
If a Freemod pick is chosen, at least ONE TEAMMEMBER must use a mod (HD, HR, EZ, or FL).
Tiebreaker is Freemod and all Freemod rules apply.
Staff is not allowed to participate.

Ah yes, the part that everyone has been looking for... :^)
First Place: 4 months of supporter/player and free coaching!
Second Place: 2 months of supporter/player and free coaching!
Third Place: 1 month of supporter/player and free coaching!

Thank you everyone who helped make this tournament happen!
Host: Spectre HD
Mappoolers: Magirhythm and Chadol
Mappool Testers: tsrvnkl121
Refs: Magirhythm, Chadol, Chickenslord1, and TheAleboy

If you would like to help at all, just DM Myself or any other Tourney Staff members on the server (we need particularly mappool testers)!

No, like, we REALLY need mappool testers. Preferably ranks 250k, 150k, and 100k... PLEASE HELP
Saen
I would like to join but i dont have any friends :(
I can still search for one in discord rite?
Rambotini
I want to participate to this tournament !!

I have a teammate to participate with me he is 101 000k rank and i'm 164 000 rank !

I hope we can play :D
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_11633961
You can indeed look for teammates on the server!
AinzSame
I want to participate !
snociloL
owo

Done I responded ady c:
Itness
"Only one map from each Mod pool can be banned except for NM."
Per team or one map per pool (so if team 1 ban hd1, can team 2 ban hd2 or nah)?
awesomespace
I'm in baby
Adiopulse
I'm in baby
ScxrletRose
When is the actual tourney gonna be?
MrBeast in Ohio
im in pog
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_11633961

NalianSmallPP wrote:

When is the actual tourney gonna be?
The mappool for the qualifiers will be released on the 13th after regs close. Qualifying matches will be help on the weekend of that same week (19-21)

Itness wrote:

"Only one map from each Mod pool can be banned except for NM."
Per team or one map per pool (so if team 1 ban hd1, can team 2 ban hd2 or nah)?
For example, if one team bans HD 2, the other team will not be allowed to ban another HD pick. The only exception is NM.
tsyun
sounds fun, think I'll join
hyoumika
i wanna join uwu
AhMeowcus
This is great definitely signing up
Itness

Spectre HD wrote:

For example, if one team bans HD 2, the other team will not be allowed to ban another HD pick. The only exception is NM.
That's interesting, if you want to ban hd1 but opponents get to ban first and ban hd2 you may end up crying. :D
_SUBARU_
we join
__Naru__
Sounds nice but I think I'll pass on the coach if I ever nab 3rd place.
Tonatious
I'm in!
kvictor
Quero participar.
show more