forum

Improving consistency

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Callmecricket
I've been playing for a bit and I find that I can clear most of my 3 star maps and some 4 stars, but I have problems with keeping my fingers from going crazy in the keyboard. If I all of the sudden see a lot of notes pop up I just kinda freak out and spam z and x rather than space out my clicks to fit the map. How could I not "freak out" in moments where I see a lot of notes? Thanks in advance <3
BR41N
Maybe you just aren't used to AR9 (or even AR8), which is common in 4* maps. If you just chill and go up the star difficulties slower, your reading of higher AR will come naturally and you won't be panicking because the circles come so fast.
-Chaeyoung
I think what you are talking about is sight reading not consistency. Consistency means making as little mistakes as possible.
Almost

Lapse23 wrote:

I think what you are talking about is sight reading not consistency. Consistency means making as little mistakes as possible.
The OP's problem is actually to do with his inability to read higher density maps. Simple solution, play easier maps and slowly increase difficulty.