forum

How do you improve accuracy?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TwitchCrossur
I have been playing easy maps and just trying to focus on accuracy but there has to be a better way of going at it, if anyone knows any better ways please let me know, thanks.
MoltenMango
I would say an easy way of improving acc is playing with HR. It would basically force you to focus on your timing.

Another way you could improve acc is by increasing the "effects" volume (hitsounds) and focusing on them. Having hitsound volume a bit higher than music volume and focusing on your hitsounds helped me a lot when improving acc; it trains your timing/rhythm in the process.
Juuuuuuuuul
There is no easy way to improve accuracy.
you'll need to focus on both the music and the hitsounds.

Using scoreV2 mod is a good way to force yourself to keep good timings.
Avoid hard rock at your level, you'll use it later. (or it will destroy your low-ar reading)

Hitsounds volume, find a good balance, you need to hear them clearly,
not too quiet, not too loud.

Good luck and have fun :)
Ryuto
Ehm, play more?
You can try to mod maps to OD10, then play them.
-Chaeyoung
I'm pretty sure its normal to have 91% acc at your rank. Play maps you are comfortable with and maybe look at that UR bar at the bottom of the screen. Play with headphones on and focus on the approach circles more, while not losing focus of the gameplay in general. I never played HR when i tried to improve my accuracy, I just tried to SS every map I played. I am writing all this assuming you want to get to like a >95% accuracy btw