forum

How do I tap faster with my tap hand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YamichanKawaii
I noticed something weird my aim hand can tap 200bpm+ with AR9.5 no problem while my tap hand is alot slower then that
I have no idea why that is but has anyone any tips how to improve the speed and rhythm feel of my tap hand?
Ryuto
That's because your dominant hand will usually (actually always I think) be faster than your non dominant hand.
You can increase speed by playing more bursty maps, for me it works to play maps like for example "Because Maybe Pt. 1" because of the high bpm bursts which are a bit over my current tapping limit (varies from 190 to 210 from day to day lol) after playing such maps I usually can stream faster for the rest of the day and it probably increases stamina aswell because training stamina can be done by playing burst maps. For rythm, I guess you could try to play alternating maps and low bpm stream maps (Lower than 160 atleast)
Zedek117
There's no quick and easy way to be able to tap/stream faster. You just have to consistently challenge yourself and eventually you'll get faster.
-Chaeyoung
Tap more LOL
Topic Starter
YamichanKawaii
well it seems like I kinda fixed the problem