Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ N00B ]
So you just started out right?

Keep in mind there are no best keybinds
i am telling you there are no best keybings lmao

If your a starter and started to play osu mania
i Suggest you to pick the keybinds that make you comfortable and
for me i started to play on a shittty laptop and my old keybinds were 12 and () that because it was an bad laptop and i really enjoyed playing on it....

Anyways you wannted to hear this part out..

start with somewhere with 15 to 18 scroll speed if your starting out
if the speed it too low,then change it by pressing f3 and f4 they will allow you to
increase the speed or decrease speed but yeah dont put the scroll speed that you cant read
put the speed the u can play and read and always make your playing maybe 1-3 hours a day to improve your reading skills and seeing how fast you can read them.

The best advise is that play evey day just playing playing everyday will make you a better osu mania player and you will improve by time and time and start playing beatmaps to 2.00 stars to 2.25 stars and trust me it will help you BUUUUT!

ALWAYS PICK THE SKIN THAT YOU LIKE AND ENJOY PLAYING AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THAT!

SKINS:

there are alot of diff skins on youtube that you see
pick an osu mania 4k skin that you like and play with it:)

Skins with scroll speed

Diff skins have diff skins

if your gonna pick a skin with arrows and ur scroll speed is like 17 or lower then the arrows that ur hitting will be slow because how big the skin was made but yeah

I hoped this helped has an Osu mania 4k player :)
[LS]PositoniX
k
Lights
i mean, this is more advice for configuring osu!mania. and not much whatsoever about actually playing or improving at 4key other than a "play more". Theres a bit more nuance to it than that.
Topic Starter
[ N00B ]

Lights wrote:

i mean, this is more advice for configuring osu!mania. and not much whatsoever about actually playing or improving at 4key other than a "play more". Theres a bit more nuance to it than that.
yeah i understand where you comming from
Rizevim
thanks sir.
30speed letsgoo
Topic Starter
[ N00B ]

Rizevim wrote:

thanks sir.
30speed letsgoo
lmaooooo glad something hellped lmaooo