forum

[Archived] Transfer Local Scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Teliko
Just wondering if/how this might be possible, as I can't seem to work it out. I used to play Osu on my previous laptop and moved everything to my desktop but noticed none of my local scores seemed to transfer. It'll say I got an A,B,C etc but not the accuracy/score. I've improved a lot recently and aim to go back on songs I did in the past to improve my average accuracy and PP by improving songs I haven't played since I previously quit, and with hundreds of songs played, obviously it'd be helpful to see which ones I was doing the worst on so I can work my way up. Anyone have any idea how I can transfer my previous local data?
peppy
You can move scores.db across to your new PC.
Topic Starter
Teliko
Could have sworn the scores.db got moved along with the rest, but I'll try it again once I get hold of it. Is it possible to merge two together or will it have to replace the new PCs?
Saten
As far as I know it'not possible to merge them.

Just replace it with the most important one.
Topic Starter
Teliko
Bah. Alrighty, thanks for the assistance.
peppy
If you have your replays, you can import them into your old database. They may be in the Data/r folder if you have replay saving turned on. You can drag them in one-by-one to add them back to your database.
Topic Starter
Teliko
Oh, the replays will add to the local data? That does actually help. Wasn't auto recording, but I saved a large number of highscores months ago. Awesome, cheers.
Great job with the tournament so far, by the way. Australia has totally got this. Probably not. But maybe. Some day Ireland will actually have four people that play Osu, just you wait. Thanks again <3
Winshley

peppy wrote:

You can drag them in one-by-one to add them back to your database.
Is there any convenient way to put local scores in? I don't think I would go through the hassle of doing that way on my thousands of Replay data unless I have days of free time. :?

Asking that just in case my scores.db file is corrupted.
peppy
If it corrupts, osu! creates a backup. Which you can send me and I will fix for you. I doubt this will happen though.