forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
WubWoofBacon
:c
Pawsu
thanks for hosting this for so long Darkimmortal :o i'm sure it was appreciated by a lot of users
Synere

Damn, I didn't even know it was this popular...
Digitalfear117
I actually just found out about this, this seemed like a really great concept, and you kept it up for 4 years which is insane. Hopefully one day this can become an ingame feature.
I_love_you_hb
I was wondering, why haven't you released the code on github?
Someone else could make some modifications to make it work again or just host it.
AtirionTV
It looks like it's beginning to rain.

RIP osu!record. You'll be missed!

Press F to pay respect!
Akira Ishioka

pingal1ty wrote:

I think osu needs an in-game feature that lets you do that for you...

Or someone with the energy to continue with it. The API change in february its an excuse I think, you can just reprogram it and that's it, about the Linux well.... its an always-in-motion world so you adapt or just stick to X version of everything to save headaches which is somewhat hard if you are just hiring a Shell from a provider. I guess DarkInmortal loss the motivation of the project.
i suggested that but it got shot down
oliebol
I would actually be willing to "recreate" this. But I have shit internet, so uploading will take forever, since I will most likely selfhost it (I have a server at home which I could use this for). And I dont really have time to develop stuff atm. Maybe in a few months or so, but by then I'm sure someone else will already have done it xD
Neitel
It works well?
Crackdogrock
Rest in peace, you have done well.
NicoNicoNiii
Rest in peace...
Det
omg pls no ;-;
JinDoritos-
rip, one of the best third party services. <3
Akira Ishioka
rip my youtube channel + this service back to cod videos it is then :(
fourx
rip osu!record, no more making osu videos for me :(
puuska
R.i.p ;_:
xFeelsx
I know someone who would be interested in rebooting and hosting the site through his own means. If you would be interested in passing this project on to someone else e-mail me at gavinmcleod6@gmail.com with a subject line along the lines of Osu-Record Reboot. Credit for the work done already would be given on successful reboot. The software liscense in place would be maintained. Hopefully it is a GNU or MIT creative. I look forward to hearing from you.
Fauzan Edris
Im Otaku_old_1
rip :c
urchick13
Никогда не забудем! Покойся с миром... :(
-Chico
R.I.P
ricky54326

dinnozap wrote:

I was wondering, why haven't you released the code on github?
Someone else could make some modifications to make it work again or just host it.
This. I'd seriously consider working on it and making it work again if the OP did this.
Rafieable
R.I.P U've done well no more osu! videos for me :( ]
Taro-chan_old_1
I'm missing this :C [*] R.I.P
Novalian
RIP
Ao Mizuiro
rip
Krimeth
Is it possible to make an ingame option where you can save your replay to your hard drive, in mp4 or other formats which can be played with any media player.
That would be very for those who can't afford a better video card to make 60fps replays :)
makemecool123
RIP

But hey, can you like convert this osr. to youtube To .osr to mp4?
DroidBass
Is it working actually??
Adri

DroidBass wrote:

Is it working actually??
No but there is another ongoing project in alpha that does quite the same thing ! t/697883