forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaJoeyElMacho
Who has video tutorial how to use thia website?
Rumberkren
add a queue?

hate it when i upload it and then someone just snatch the spot right away
Crackdogrock
PHP Warning:  filesize(): stat failed for /dolan/osurecord/output.mp4 in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.ph
p on line 628
PHP Warning: fopen(/dolan/osurecord/output.mp4): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /ho
me/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php on line 633
PHP Warning: feof() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.p
hp on line 634
PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.
php on line 635
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Google_Service_Exception: Error calling PUT https://www.googleapis.com/upload/
youtube/v3/videos?part=status%2Csnippet&uploadType=resumable&upload_id=AEnB2Uq4tbuRVrKyDrLvXOLX_Pck_rDib1
m6ANuAxEdHUKph4Nt2brEJG03N_ZD6BvaCgVX1maP1zyxes9HSJ8cNUIc-MZ7Ogg: (400) Failed to parse Content-Range hea
der. in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/REST.php:79
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(185): Google_Http_REST::decodeHttpRes
ponse(Object(Google_Http_Request))
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(636): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/REST.php on line 79

What is this meant to mean?
Fresh_Gary
I have a problem with your tool! Everytime I want to record a map, this shows up:

Waiting for osu to start... 001.0

Making sure osu realises the beatmap is there...

Copying replay into osu!...

Starting osu! and beginning replay playback... Initial check difference index: 0.154738 (min 0.1)...

Now recording, wait 224 seconds... Performing fail check in 10 seconds... difference index 0.0797214 (min
0.20)... Check failed!

osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a replay that is older than the latest version of the map. Please do
not try constantly uploading the same replay, it's not going to work.

And on the picture it says, that Osu doesn't have the map this replay was made for.
Pls help!
Rumberkren

Fresh_Gary wrote:

Osu doesn't have the map this replay was made for
you already know why it says that
maybe too old/new that pass the earlier check?
Daydalos
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2] :/

It´s the same with every song/replay T_T :(
rc fox
Song has to be ranked?
jyling

RC Fox wrote:

Song has to be ranked?
yes, it has to be ranked
pingal1ty
skin not working again? :<
hotpotsoup
the maps need to be cleared/updated once in a while. "map newer than what osu!record has in its library"
pingal1ty
Its not working again zZzZ can't see the shell output on the right side of the website and when uploading I get in return "someone's already using the system wait your turn"
jyling

pingal1ty wrote:

Its not working again zZzZ can't see the shell output on the right side of the website and when uploading I get in return "someone's already using the system wait your turn"
that's mean someone is using the osu!record,you need to wait for your turn
iGolden
How can I use a different skin except for the default one while uploading a vid on this?
johnrosu_old
Does it need a stereo mix???
Villager-A
First i'd like to point out that this tool is freaking dope, i'd throw some money to see it develop. unfortunately, i can't
I don't know if it's me but i think it can't record osu!mania .osr yet. Are you planning to add it any time soon? :)
jyling

Villager-A wrote:

First i'd like to point out that this tool is freaking dope, i'd throw some money to see it develop. unfortunately, i can't
I don't know if it's me but i think it can't record osu!mania .osr yet. Are you planning to add it any time soon? :)
Osu!record can record osu!mania
Nahomatic11
Is anyone else getting PHP errors? Everything goes fine on my replay until it goes to upload to my Youtube account, then it just hits a "failed to create resumable session" error and stops.
SPOILER
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Google_Exception: Failed to start the resumable upload in /dolan/google-api-ph
p-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->ge
tResumeUri()
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(636): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\x00\x00\x00 ftypisom\
x00\x00\x02...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php on line 290

sh-4.3$ php osurecord.php
hunlights
My video just got uploaded but it cut off at 1:12
any ideas?
Zozimoto
Why Doesn't It Support Unranked Maps? Also Neat Program.
Julia_1439
It didn't work when I uploaded a replay of a play that I had done offline. Does this only work with plays done online? Thanks.
Van246
probably mentioned before, but is there no way for the tool to read the skin.ini?
Its great that this reads in the skin, but stuff adjusted in the skin.ini seems to be completely ignored (comboburst.wav settings, slider settings etc.)
Nissanwarrior69
Querying osu! api for map info... string(26) "2|false|952068|392215|8086"
ID 392215... Difficulty 952068... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)

sh-4.3$ i am getting this
Rumberkren

Nissanwarrior wrote:

map very new or not ranked?
the maps haven't been updated in a long time
-Chico
Not working anymore ç_ç
-[Shady]-
Getting errors on literally every replay I do - 90% of the time I get "Osu failed to st art within 10 seconds" (The rest of the errors are just map is too new) I've tried trying again multiple times too and the same errors keep coming up
Lucinda250
It always gives me error
Trili
Osu!Record is down for the moment.
Caput Mortuum
*Reminder*
xSpartax
Osu!record Crash all times today ... :?
Senjou
osu!record is down.
WiwiTriggeredMe
https://github.com/secretdataz/OsuRecord

Could be usefull for people owning a server.
xSpartax
I'm Doing a FTP Server with a tutorial xD it's easy ^^
FadillSan
I can't upload unranked or newest beatmap in osu!record, why ? Any solutions ?
xSpartax
xSpartax : I'm Doing a FTP Server with a tutorial xD it's easy ^^
... but it's not free ah... f☻☻☻
Rumberkren

FadillKun wrote:

I can't upload unranked or newest beatmap in osu!record, why ? Any solutions ?
the creator is too lazy to update the maps, and i'm sure unranked can't and will not be inserted to the map list (it'll take SO many storage)

-[Shady]- wrote:

Getting errors on literally every replay I do - 90% of the time I get "Osu failed to st art within 10 seconds" (The rest of the errors are just map is too new) I've tried trying again multiple times too and the same errors keep coming up
rip osu!record
-Pekay-
RIP ?
Ender Lain

totally. . .
infrarrojo
Is osu record dead?
Crackdogrock
I think it died again
Xenoblade

Yep, dead... :c
show more