forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
Crackdogrock
Good luck repairing, the website never got my beatmaps to work for some reason, it would just record the home screen? But since other people have been using it successfully, I decided to give it another chance but it is down now.

Good luck repairing it
heyaz
why wine on linux instead of windows.. just curious
Wuxo

heyaz wrote:

why wine on linux instead of windows.. just curious
Linux servers is much cheaper than windows ones.
Linux is free, so you pay monthly only for hardware usage.
But with windows, you need to pay for windows server 2012+hardware usage
Fukita
Okay.

I updated my osu! and it still says after 1 new Replay, that it's "broken due to changes in osu!"
Could someone please help me? :c
George

Fukita wrote:

Okay.
I updated my osu! and it still says after 1 new Replay, that it's "broken due to changes in osu!"

The actual system itself is broken due to changes, there isn't really a way to use osu recording services now
Fukita

George wrote:

Fukita wrote:

Okay.
The actual system itself is broken due to changes, there isn't really a way to use osu recording services now
Oh, okay thanks.
I just wait, till it works again :)!
AGRX
Recordings are not working, it says: ************ MANUAL INTERRUPT - JOB TERMINATED ************
Yaket

Agrrox wrote:

recording are not working. It says: ************ MANUAL INTERRUPT - JOB TERMINATED ************
As said earlier, osurecord is broken because of latest osu! update changing many, many things... hopefully autor of this service will find a way to repair it. :)
Crackdogrock
I'm really excited to see this fixed because the website has never actually worked for me before, it always recorded the osu home screen.
However, I'm feeling lucky that maybe it will work but it's down now.
natsumikan13
this is really awesome!! but i cant upload my replay cuz it said that its broken due to osu! changes... waaaaa... i want to use it soo badly... ;-; :?
Chinoya
Nice service! Hope you can fix the problem soon.:oops:
Ignas
rip
Kyozoru
Woah, This is impressive, quick way on osu! replays, awesome! :D
Shiyo
Please fix your record site, we really miss it :(
jaegersieg
I would appreciate the guy who poured out his effort in making this.
- Genesis -
Please Fix it :(
NyuNyu-Desu
Please Fix It :cry: :(
jvicu_2001
Still don't working? :|
Rubiha
PLS FIX IT!
XTheSabreGamerX
Still waiting for a fix :(
Kurumiya
same
Jonis221
:(
kroda1349
да ебанный в рот почини это говно чувак, иначе я приеду и трахну тебя в глаз
Roth
Fix pls :c
akiraaisha
Please fix the site :)
xxdinorabbitxx
the site is broken? dang it PLEASE FIX ASAP :/
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Well it seems we are a bit further on, osu is actually running correctly again on the server. I'll try to find a moment sometime over the next week to tidy up all the osurecord side of things so that it works with the new osu
Kurumiya
i know we sound so selfish but thanks , we are waiting for next update / news !
Yaket
It's so nice, good luck with it :)
Chakred
Deym, replays are laggy.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Efforts hindered slightly by the fact that a certain individual (identified by the fact they fired up bitcoin miners with an identical username...) took it upon themselves to hack the server and delete the entire cache of beatmaps that it used among other malicious damage
Parctikl
Does this still work?
akiraaisha

Darkimmortal wrote:

Efforts hindered slightly by the fact that a certain individual (identified by the fact they fired up bitcoin miners with an identical username...) took it upon themselves to hack the server and delete the entire cache of beatmaps that it used among other malicious damage
*Busted* xD
Im not actually Not hiding. :D
And second thing, I didn't delete any of beatmap cache. I my real intention was to borrow* your osurecord scripts (although its in the other server). :D

~ Whops I just got backstabbed
DroidBass
I'm waiting to this work again, really :(
kroda1349
Братан ты даже не стараешься, собирись тряпка, ты должен сделать это дерьмо работающим, а иначе я тебя пробью по своим каналам в фбр и ты будешь мне лудить бибу одной рукой, а второй делать то, что должен делать.
akiraaisha

akiraaisha wrote:

Darkimmortal wrote:

*Busted* xD
Im not actually Not hiding. :D
And second thing, I didn't delete any of beatmap cache. I my real intention was to borrow* your osurecord scripts (although its in the other server). :D
Look at you being a cute hacker defending your actions :(
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Just the final hurdle now: getting audio to work

Linux audio is actually the worst thing ever
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Ok so the audio is probably a bit out of sync (pulled a manual offset out of my ass), but other than that good to go I think

Have opened it up again now
Kwiaszt
Yaay! Thanks for bringing it back to live.

I have one question now, would it be possible to make cursor hover over performance graph at the end to show unstable rates?
Marios Kart_DELETED
Worked great, just one issue that happens after you upload 1 replay...

http://puu.sh/npDHY/010037509a.png

That happend to me when I tried a multiple of replays.
show more