forum

osu!record - automatic osu! replay .OSR to Youtube service

posted
Total Posts
show more
pingal1ty
I think its broken again.

When I try to upload map I just see this

Installing beatmap into osu!... PHP Warning: copy(ftp://...@weeaboo.com:/raw/OsuBeatmaps/120071 IOSYS -
Cirno's Perfect Math Class.osz): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecor
d.php on line 361

And then it records the OSU logo for the duration of the song. I'm sure its not the song because casually I saw this one recorded by another user some weeks ago.
Zusiag
"Querying osu! api for map info... string(23) "2|false|647685|282345|0"
ID 282345... Difficulty 647685... PHP Warning: mysql_query(): No such file or directory in /home/osu/osu
record/osurecord.php on line 259
PHP Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/osu/osurecord/osureco
rd.php on line 259
No such file or directory"

Nuuuuu.
Katnima
when will osu!record be back from maintenance
Popolittz

Katnima wrote:

when will osu!direct be back from maintenance
Clericat
Aww, of course I found this at the perfectly wrong time. A few days earlier and I would have been able to upload my replay. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal
Should be all working again now
Popolittz

Darkimmortal wrote:

Much appreciated :)
Clericat

Darkimmortal wrote:

Yay~

Love this thing, it's so helpful.
Katnima

Darkimmortal wrote:

yooOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Rirakusu
For some reason newer maps (ranked 1/4/2015 or onwards? Not sure I didn't have so many replays to try xD) don't record. It just shows the osu! bumping button instead..
DeitySlayer

jinhang_ang wrote:

For some reason newer maps (ranked 1/4/2015 or onwards? Not sure I didn't have so many replays to try xD) don't record. It just shows the osu! bumping button instead..
This is what I get too..
vertc

DeitySlayer wrote:

jinhang_ang wrote:

This is what I get too..
yeah, same here
AwisaRawwrrr
some replay converted to youtube video does not works fine. :/ :(
DeitySlayer
It works when I use it now
Blankz_
me being dumb before the edit read if u wish i guess
So i just tried to upload a replay (currently under last successful) and it seems a bit stuck.

Do i just wait or what? first time using this program cause dxtory decided not to like osu today.
edit:

ok... well it uploaded.... not quite what i expected. got a fix for this?
?
ShilenoPro

Wav[e] wrote:

So i just tried to upload a replay (currently under last successful) and it seems a bit stuck.

Do i just wait or what? first time using this program cause dxtory decided not to like osu today.

edit:

ok... well it uploaded.... not quite what i expected. got a fix for this?
?
bad luck bro, bad luck
Blankz_

ShilenoPro wrote:

bad luck bro, bad luck
well i got dxtory to do it. keepin the video unlisted. that seems to be a problem a couple people have had so that can be a reference or something xD.
autoteleology
osu!record is not reading the skin.ini of my skin when I make recordings. I can tell because I have alternate names for my hitcircles and characters and they're not showing up on the video, among other things.

[General]

AllowSliderBallTint: 0
AnimationFramerate: 30
Author: Philosofikal
ComboBurstRandom: 0
CursorCentre: 1
CursorExpand: 0
CursorRotate: 1
CursorTrailRotate: 0
CustomComboBurstSounds: 0
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1
LayeredHitSounds: 1
Name: Spectrum 2 (Update 2)
SliderBallFlip: 0
SliderBallFrames: 0
SliderBorder: 255, 255, 255
SliderStyle: 2
SpinnerFrequencyModulate: 0
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
SpinnerNoBlink: 0
Version: latest

[Colours]

Combo1: 153,153,153
MenuGlow: 255,255,255
SliderBorder: 255,255,255
SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0
SongSelectActiveText: 255,255,255
SongSelectInactiveText: 255,255,255
SpinnerApproachCircle: 255,255,255

[Fonts]

ComboOverlap: 0
ComboPrefix: character
HitCircleOverlap: 400
HitCirclePrefix: hitcircle
ScoreOverlap: 0
ScorePrefix: character
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Philosofikal wrote:

osu!record is not reading the skin.ini of my skin when I make recordings. I can tell because I have alternate names for my hitcircles and characters and they're not showing up on the video, among other things.

[General]

AllowSliderBallTint: 0
AnimationFramerate: 30
Author: Philosofikal
ComboBurstRandom: 0
CursorCentre: 1
CursorExpand: 0
CursorRotate: 1
CursorTrailRotate: 0
CustomComboBurstSounds: 0
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber: 1
LayeredHitSounds: 1
Name: Spectrum 2 (Update 2)
SliderBallFlip: 0
SliderBallFrames: 0
SliderBorder: 255, 255, 255
SliderStyle: 2
SpinnerFrequencyModulate: 0
SpinnerFadePlayfield: 0
SpinnerNoBlink: 0
Version: latest

[Colours]

Combo1: 153,153,153
MenuGlow: 255,255,255
SliderBorder: 255,255,255
SliderTrackOverride: 0,0,0
SongSelectActiveText: 255,255,255
SongSelectInactiveText: 255,255,255
SpinnerApproachCircle: 255,255,255

[Fonts]

ComboOverlap: 0
ComboPrefix: character
HitCircleOverlap: 400
HitCirclePrefix: hitcircle
ScoreOverlap: 0
ScorePrefix: character

skin.ini is discarded by design
autoteleology
What? Why would you do that? This completely ruins my ability to use osu!record to showcase my skin. :?

Why even bother allowing people to upload skins if you're not going to use the skin.ini? This makes basically every skin that doesn't use the default skin.ini looks terrible.
Topic Starter
Darkimmortal

Philosofikal wrote:

What? Why would you do that? This completely ruins my ability to use osu!record to showcase my skin. :?

Why even bother allowing people to upload skins if you're not going to use the skin.ini? This makes basically every skin that doesn't use the default skin.ini looks terrible.
They all look terrible anyway compared to the default skin

Might just remove the skin uploading feature if that's how it is. It definitely is not possible to allow skin.ini files to reach osu or things break, believe me I've tried
autoteleology
You might think this sounds spiteful, but you really should remove user skin uploading if you don't plan on supporting skin.ini. It completely breaks half the function of most skins, and makes most reasons for uploading skins to the service moot. If a full user skin cannot be supported, it's best everyone uses the default skin.

If you can find a way to use skin.ini's, great. In the meantime, I won't be using this anymore. It's easy enough to just send someone a replay file for what this can do.
18-21-9
Hi everyone.

I was using osu weeaboo when this appeared and then the video was not uploaded to my youtube account.

"
Now uploading to your Youtube account...

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Google_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable uploa
d' in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->ge
tResumeUri()
#1 /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php(597): Google_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('\x00\x00\x00 ftypisom\
x00\x00\x02...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /dolan/google-api-php-client/src/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php on line 290

sh-4.3$ php osurecord.php

"

I don't know what is going on. Can anyone help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Howl
Simply retry uploading. That sounds like an error at google's end that should disappear once you retry.
18-21-9
I have tried that already, and many times, but it didn't work :/

It keeps appearing the same error...
Hot Loli
SPOILER
Checking Youtube login...
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash '7eef236a2f9a14ff15229905b9e9c734' and player username 'MegaKAKER'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(23) "2|false|590699|258193|0"
ID 258193... Difficulty 590699... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)
hehe, too new, it's already 1 week since ranking :D
Howl

MegaKAKER wrote:

SPOILER
Checking Youtube login...
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash '7eef236a2f9a14ff15229905b9e9c734' and player username 'MegaKAKER'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(23) "2|false|590699|258193|0"
ID 258193... Difficulty 590699... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)
hehe, too new, it's already 1 week since ranking :D
Give it one month at the very least.
Diony
Unitopia
I really love this service but at the same time I find it confusing and don't completely understand why things do/don't work.

1) I realized only ranked maps would be recorded but how long do I have to wait for a ranked map to be eligible? I tried uploading a map ranked in April of this year and it failed.

2) Sometimes it finds the beatmaps and runs smoothly but just ends up recording the home screen instead of my replay. It always happens with the same replays and I have no idea if it's my fault or the system messing up. Is there a way I can fix this?

If someone could answer these questions i would greatly appreciate it because I'm very confused.
NeVMiku
When I upload it always end up as a video of the main menu. Happened many times now. Yes I did retry.
Howl

NeVe12p4wNeD wrote:

When I upload it always end up as a video of the main menu. Happened many times now. Yes I did retry.
check the bottomright of the video at the beginning for an error message. Here, done! You now know what's causing your issue. if it's because there wasn't any map for that replay, it means that it's a known bug with an unknown cause that won't likely be fixed in the near future.
My Fingers Suck
hi guys i tried to upload some replays, but they don't work, the video get recorded but everytime records only the main menu
uNable
allow us to use 100% dim screen pls :(
Diony

uNable wrote:

+1
Howl

Umberto46 wrote:

hi guys i tried to upload some replays, but they don't work, the video get recorded but everytime records only the main menu
try replays of older maps. The beatmap repository seems like it hasn't been updated since a while.
pingal1ty
looks like osu!record is broken again. The resolution is weird looks like stretched or something and when I upload the map it does catch another map. No sense.
Elzapatoverde

Dionysaw wrote:

uNable wrote:

+1
Seriously, just a few people like like 5% dim, you can't see anything like that, give us at least 50% dim please :C
LorenzoDCC
Something's going wrong :c
~ osu! downloads beatmap
~ all fine and dandy
~ live display goes out
~ comes back, "the beatmap needed is not installed"
~ only beatmap installed is of a Owl City song

send halp!!!11!11!!eleven!
The Baka-Otaku
The Osu record is no longer working. It keep's saying that the beatmap needed is not installed even though at the point when it checks for the beatmap it is there. It only shows a beatmap by Owl City
Technoid1
My only complaint is that it can't download unranked maps. I just saved a perfect replay and now I can't upload it to youtube without messing up the video by doing it myself..
show more